1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Behold! A... something. Eh. I suck at names.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CerebralTraveler, Jan 7, 2017.

1. CerebralTraveler

CerebralTraveler New to it all recrυιт

first thread! Whooooooo!

2. NotAllThatCreative

NotAllThatCreative Professional Bookworm ѕergeanт

Welcome to the site!

3. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    Hey there, why don't you tell us a little more about yourself? What should we call you, how long you been roleplaying for?

In the meantime, you can always browse our Roleplay Requests and Interest Checks section to find someone to play with, or if you want build a roleplay profile for yourself and get to playing (if you haven't already)! If you need any help anyone of staff is more than happy to help you. Sometimes you can find us or other members hanging out in the Chatroom.

Don't be a stranger. :)

4. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Welcome to the Sight Traveler!

Sorry, I play a whole lot of Destiny that is probably what I am going to end up calling you XD Unless you ask me to call you something else.

Like Glam said if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask. Also I totally love the idea about hearing a little bit more about you.

Cheers,
    Nova <3