1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Canon Finder

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Miyuki Kjellberg, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Miyuki Kjellberg

Miyuki Kjellberg draғтed draғтed

I would like to say I love this site so much so far, even if I have little activity going on. :D

I wanted to suggest maybe a place where people playing OC's that want to play them with a canon character could look for people playing canons. Like, someone that likes playing Rick Grimes would post himself there and the OC's would be able to possibly ask him to RP? Just a thought, since I play an OC and sometimes it's hard finding canons to RP with.

Thanks for your time! :D

2. Castiel

Castiel Night Guard and Rottweiler adмιnιѕтraтor

Home Page:
    The best place to do that would be the Fandom Requests section :) Just put up a thread saying you're looking for a Rick/Daryl/whoever in there for your OC :)

Miyuki Kjellberg likes this.
  3. Miyuki Kjellberg

Okay. :) Thanks.

4. Rogue

Rogue ☢Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ☢ adмιnιѕтraтor

Supreme
    You may also be able to find people who play those characters by searching the name of the character! 8D

Miyuki Kjellberg likes this.
  5. Miyuki Kjellberg

I think my problem is I get super nervous when I see someone plays a canon, and I like don't wanna bother them. XD
    It's an issue I'll over come I'm sure, but thanks for the suggestions!