1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MidnightStar3, Dec 31, 2016.

1. MidnightStar3

MidnightStar3 recrυιт prιvaтe

Hello everyone. I'm new to this site, but definitely not new to roleplaying. Have been for years on other sites. I love anything with a touch of fantasy in it, purely slice of life does't hold my interest very long at all. Vampires, werewolves, shifters, powers, ect. I love it! And some sort of romance seem to creep it's way into 99.9% of my RPs. Look forward to starting some awesome RPs son!

Nova Wicked, Glamocalypse and Zanmar like this.
  2. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    I love romance in my apocalyptic play :p So totally understand the romance thing! Welcome to RRP. Hope you're doing okay navigating the site, if you need any help anyone of us on staff would be more than happy to assist you. If you'd like you can always browse the Requests and Interest Check section of our boards to see if anyone on here is up your alley to play with, or go ahead and post your own. We're also often in Chat if you want to swing by and say hello!

Nova Wicked likes this.
  3. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Welcome to the rebellion! We are stoked to have you! Looks like Glam got to you first but again please let us know if you need any help with anything.

I think we all have a little bit of a romance problem here. ^.^

Glamocalypse likes this.
  4. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    Sucker for Romance <3​

Nova Wicked likes this.
  5. SSG Jacob Brown

SSG Jacob Brown ѕergeanт ѕergeanт

Army Recruiter
    I also just started. Not sure how to do anything yet. But I do have some ideas for a RP. I did one some years ago that took place at the Vatican while my character was on mid your leave from Iraq. Caught caught up by some Vamps, some ritual to open the gates of he'll on earth, had to set out to find relics to combat the demons.