1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

1x1 Hello Rebels!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MercifulNeptune, Jan 5, 2017.

1. MercifulNeptune

MercifulNeptune recrυιт recrυιт

Hello! My name is Brenda and I'm 18 years old. I've been role-playing for 7 years now and my writing type is multi-para/novella. I love role-playing and I'll soon be posting some starters that I have already written.
    I enjoy dramas, romances,(I LIVE FOR DRAMATIC ROMANCES!!)angst,tragedies (love them to death), adventure, action, fantasy, and slice of life. I have a few characters, all of them are open to be romantic towards either men or women, and I'll be posting them soon.
    I am okay with yaoi, and yuri but I ask that we both play seke.
    I am okay with animal hybrids, just no beastiality and NO FURRIES.
    Feel free to message me anytime!

Glamocalypse likes this.
  2. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Welcome, again Brenda! We are so happy to have you here a part of our little site! It looks like you are going be in line with most of what we have going on on this site.

You might want to look at the ROLE PLAY REQUESTS AND INTEREST CHECKS section if you haven't already and browse through some of them or post up your own thread. Don’t forget to check out our in browser CHAT .

If you have any other questions all of the staff is here and able to answer them. I look forward to seeing you around the site and to what role plays you get up to.

Cheers,
    <3 Nova

MercifulNeptune likes this.
  3. Taoist Panda

Taoist Panda ѕcrιвe ѕcrιвe

Welcone, friend!

MercifulNeptune and Nova Wicked like this.