1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Hello Y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Mnemosyne, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Mnemosyne

Mnemosyne recrυιт recrυιт

Culinary Student
    Hello everyone! I figured I'd come introduce myself. I'm Mnemosyne, but I know that's a bit long, so you can call me Syne for short. I'm a 19 year old student, currently attending culinary school for baking and pastry. And yes, I'm from Texas, which entitles me to use the world y'all. I have two dogs I absolutely adore, and when I'm not playing with them or practicing in the kitchen, I'm usually reading or writing. I have a wide range of literary interests. I read a bit of everything- teen fiction, fantasy, sci-fi, and on occasion even some guilty pleasure, ahem, adult books, just to name a few. And my roleplaying style tend to follow suit- I'm willing to write just about anything and everything. I'm also really into this little anime/manga called Fairy Tail, which I also love RPing or even just talking about with anyone who's read it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting and writing with all of you!

Glamocalypse likes this.
  2. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Oooh. I love cooking! Though I can not bake to save my life. Exact measurements and I are at odds most of the time.

Well!!! Welcome to the rebellion Syne! We are stoked to have you.

You might want to look at the ROLE PLAY REQUESTS AND INTEREST CHECKS section if you haven't already and browse through some of them or post up your own thread. Don’t forget to check out our in browser CHAT .

If you have any other questions all of the staff is here and able to answer them. I look forward to seeing you around the site and to what role plays you get up to.

Cheers,
    <3 Nova