1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Hi everybody!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LakeEffectSnow, Jan 7, 2017.

1. LakeEffectSnow

LakeEffectSnow recrυιт recrυιт

Hi Dr. Nick!

But seriously, hi everyone. Feel free to call me.. I dunno. Storm sounds like I'm trying to be edgy. And Lake and Snow are a bit too feminine for my taste. then there's the whole rule about no giving your real name out online, but hell, I'm 29, not like anyone is going to want to kidnap me. So call me Tim, I guess.

So just a quick intro then. I've been role playing since i was about 13, so quite a bit of experience. But, don't assume I'm a super literate person. i tend to stick around 1-3 paragraphs. I'm good, but the longer i make a post, the less it flows, and the lazier I get. My fingers also dislike pressing the shift key, so sometimes my Is will be is. I came to Rebellion is hopes of finding role plays, because my normal sources have all dried up. But that's like when sites aim to be more family friendly and limiting.

I'll get my personal request thread up soon, so i hope to meet some role players then!
    Bye now!

2. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    Well hey! Glad to have you with us, I can't wait to see your request thread :D

My fingers dislike hitting the shift key as well, that's why I cheat and use the caps lock to capitolize everything. It also saves typing time *Muwhahaha*

If you need any further help or any questions anyone on staff is more than happy to assist you. Sometimes we're loitering in Chat. :)

See you around the boards!

3. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Hey Tim!

We are so excited the have you here and a part of our rebellion. I totally hear you when it comes to the whole literary. I doubt you will find any real issue with it here. Like Glam said if you have any questions or concern please one of us staff members know we are always here to help.

Cheers,
    Nova