1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Im terrible at this, hi.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jess, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Jess

Jess recrυιт recrυιт

Alright.
    Hi, Im Jessica! (Preferably Jess, but were being formal here, ok?) Im a 19 year old female from Scotland, Great Britain. Although I do still feel mentally 10 years old, it seems time has caught up with me and I need to begin to act like somewhat of an adult.
    Im currently attending college studying theatrical makeup and special effects makeup. I like to think I'm an artistic person, as I've gravitated towards art and writing my entire life, hense why I'm here now! Im really hoping to be able to improve on my writing skills, and get to know all of you whom I'm sure are just as interesting as myself :3
    I've been roleplaying for around 3 years on and off, on different platforms and such. I prefer to 1on1 roleplay, but I'm always open to working on my skills roleplaying in a group. I mainly write in the romance/drama section of things, as I feel most experienced in this. I mainly roleplay males, which may be considered strange, but I weirdly feel it is easier somehow, does anyone else feel like this, lol?
    I'm a giant movie/tv show freak, although I like to think I'm not a 'crazy' fan. Some of my favourites (or addictions) include; The Walking Dead, which I've pretty much grown through my teenage years watching, the Saw franchise, which I've often been told my addiction is wobbling on the unhealthy side. Breaking Bad is one of my new obsessions, I'm halfway through S4, so refraining from spoiling would be greatly appreciated!
    My music taste is very wide, I can appreciate pop music for about an hour until they all begin to merge into one giant mush of annoying tunes. Some of my favourite bands are The Neighbourhood, Bastille, Foster the People, Two Door Cinema Club, The Kooks, The Vaccines, The Macabees, and a hell of alot more.
    Im not sure if this is getting too long - but thank you if you have read all the way through this mess off un-coordination, which is ironically pretty much me as a person.
    Im excited to meet/talk to you all! :)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  2. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Welcome again Jess! We are so happy to have you here. This is actually a pretty wonderful introduction!

I would love to see some of your Special Effects work. I love love love that kind of stuff. I am a fabricator, though a self-taught amateur at best. I love to make props. I own a LARP and have done my fair share of cosplay.

You might want to look at the ROLE PLAY REQUESTS AND INTEREST CHECKS section if you haven't already and browse through some of them or post up your own thread. Don’t forget to check out our in browser CHAT .

If you have any other questions all of the staff is here and able to answer them. I look forward to seeing you around the site and to what role plays you get up to.

Cheers,
    <3 Nova

3. Jess

Jess recrυιт recrυιт

Thank you so much!
    Although its not exactly professional quality, I would love to share some of my work with you! Ive always been fascinated by the work of fabricators and cosplayers, just never been bold enough to get involved with it myself.
    Thank you again for your warm welcome :)

Nova Wicked likes this.
  4. Foxy27

Foxy27 corporal corporal

Hey, welcome to the site! I have a HUGE love for makeup- especially SFX makeup. Good luck pursuing a degree in that, hats off to you!

Nova Wicked likes this.
  5. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    Oh my goodness, were we made for each other? :p Lol JK. I totally understand the playing males easier than females, I am like this, which is why I typically play males, BUT I have no problem playing a female. So uh *clears throat* if you wanna do a Walking Dead RP I am totally down.​

Nova Wicked likes this.
  6. Taoist Panda

Taoist Panda ѕcrιвe ѕcrιвe

Welcome to the site, Jess.

Nova Wicked likes this.