1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Looking for Rp partners

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MadameRedWolf, Jan 5, 2017.

1. MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf Queen of Fire and Vengance prιvaтe

Mother
    so I'm not good at intros, so I just copied the questions off the guidelines thread:

How did you find RRP? I just looked up Rp sites.
    What's your age? 19
    Why are you here? To Rp
    What's your name/nickname/what do you like to be called? Anyone here can just call me Madame Red, or just Red.
    What are some of your favorite types of things to roleplay? I like Rping Supernatural creatures(e.g vampire, demon, dragons), mostly in human worlds, my favorite theme is either mythical creature boarding school, or mythical creaturs living, hidden,in the human world, or a dystopia where mythic creatuers no longer have to hide. I also like fandom, mostly anime.
    Where are you from? I live in Missouri, I'm from Colorado.
    What do you do for work? I don't.
    What are some of your hobbies? Well I like reading, and drawing and writing, but I mostly play video games, namely Jak and Daxter or Skyrim.
    What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite bands? I listen to Post-hardcore and AltRock mostly, but I like other music. my most listened to bands are Bring Me The Horizon, My Chemical Romance, 21 Pilots, Linkin Park, and Eminem.
    What is your life like? Do you have kids? Are you married? Etc.
    I am not married, but I am in a strong relationship, and we have one son, he is 3 weeks old.
    Do you have any pets? We have a 4 ft Yellow Belly morph Ball Python named Mr.Fluffy.
    What's your favorite food? (Everyone can relate to food right? :D ) I don't really have one, Chinese I guess.
    How long have you been RPing for? off and on for about seven years.
    Have any social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Skype, Etc) pages/usernames you'd like to share? none that I want to share, you have to be a special stranger for that
    How did you come up with your username? I really like Black Butler (a really dark anime for those who don't know) and there is a character in it Madame Red, and I like wolves, and there is a species of wolf that I like called the Russian Red Wolf, so there you have it, MadameRedWolf.
    What are some TV Shows you watch and enjoy? Parasyte, Tokyo Ghoul, Deadman Wonderland, Naruto, Vampire Knight, Game of Thrones, Black Butler, Black Blood Brothers, Bones, and those are just what I can think of Right now.
    What is your personality like? I've been told that I am a bitch, but also that I'm really pleasant. I guess it depends on who you are and if you rubbed me the wrong way or not.
    What are you looking for on RRP? Roleplay, basically something to keep me occupied.

So, I've already added characters and a Group Rp if anyone is interested, Its nice to meet you all

Glamocalypse, Ignus and Nova Wicked like this.
  2. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Welcome to the rebellion Red We are stoked to have you!

Ohh we have a Rosey Boa name her Swarles Barkley! I love snakes. She has a little mustache and everything. It is super adorable.

You might want to look at the ROLE PLAY REQUESTS AND INTEREST CHECKS section if you haven't already and browse through some of them or post up your own thread. Don’t forget to check out our in browser CHAT .

If you have any other questions all of the staff is here and able to answer them. I look forward to seeing you around the site and to what role plays you get up to.

Cheers,
    <3 Nova

3. Kaleb Martin

Kaleb Martin recrυιт recrυιт

University Student
    Hello! Can we roleplay? :D

4. MadameRedWolf

MadameRedWolf Queen of Fire and Vengance prιvaтe

Mother
    I totally would friend, but we are in timezones too far apart, and Im moving all my baggage back to RpNation. Sorry.