1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

New here~

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sadistic Maid, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Sadistic Maid

Sadistic Maid recrυιт recrυιт

Hello ~ i just joined this wonderful website. I am multi-paragraph to novella roleplayer i can do any genre from dark and twisted to romance ect. For this site i decided to choose different type of character you can say to try out something more new. My character is a trap i really hope it wont deter anyone from roleplaying with me. Yes i know my English isnt perfect since its my third language ~ anyways i hope we all can get a long.

P.S: If you have any questions or just wish to roleplay feel free to message me.

Glamocalypse likes this.
  2. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Welcome to the rebellion! We are super excited to have you join us!

What are your first two languages if you do not mind me asking? Also curious at what you mean by trap? XD

You might want to look at the ROLE PLAY REQUESTS AND INTEREST CHECKS section if you haven't already and browse through some of them or post up your own thread. Don’t forget to check out our in browser CHAT .

If you have any other questions all of the staff is here and able to answer them. I look forward to seeing you around the site and to what role plays you get up to.

Cheers,
    <3 Nova

3. Fruity

Fruity Slave to Substance corporal

Nerd slayer, Sales Associate
    Heya friend. Welcome to the site, everyone is super nice and radical here. If you're looking for a roleplay with your trap character I can help out. Start a conversation with me and we can talk details.

If you have questions, I'm relatively new here as well, so I can help from that perspective. Otherwise, all the staff are pretty knowledgeable.

Looking forward to talking,

~Lu

4. Ignus

Ignus ѕergeanт ѕergeanт

Welcome to the REBELLION!
    (O:
    Everyone seems pretty cool, and very understanding so be brave and ask.
    If you have questions the staff is perfect at helping and the rest of the rebels here are easy going so enjoy.

Nova Wicked likes this.
  5. Sadistic Maid

Sadistic Maid recrυιт recrυιт

Other two languages are Lithuanian and Russian i also know a bit of German but not good enough to actually speak it.

Trap: A man who dresses like a woman and is somewhat feminine in appearance. Could almost be mistaken for a woman.

Nova Wicked likes this.
  6. Ignus

Ignus ѕergeanт ѕergeanт

True, but I don't care about that. One of my favorite comedians is a cross-dresser. Heard of Eddie Izzard? Too often fucking funny lol

Nova Wicked likes this.
  7. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Ugh, I am so enamored by people who are multilingual. I lost too much of my Japanese to be conversational years ago and my Spanish in on its way out as well.

I figured that was the kind of trap you meant, I just was curious if it was something else. I mean after all that is how traps work right? You are never really supposed to be certain.

Ignus likes this.
  8. Ignus

Ignus ѕergeanт ѕergeanт

I hate you guys and your smartness. (O:
    But hey I have two languages. Heheh..
    Regular bad grammar and auto corrected from my phone grammer.

Nova Wicked and Fruity like this.
  9. SSG Jacob Brown

SSG Jacob Brown corporal corporal

Army Recruiter
    Spent any time in Lithuania? I was part of the American German Convoy last year that drove through Lithuania on our way to Estonia. Beautiful country. Very nice people.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    Ignus and Nova Wicked like this.