1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Posting Location?

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Xavirne, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Xavirne

Xavirne draғтed draғтed

I'm getting ready to make a new onexone and I am lost. There are two places I can post for mature roleplays. One is Home Forums > (18+) Roleplay Requests and Execution > One x One Execution and the other is Home Forums > (18+) Roleplay Requests and Execution > One x One Execution.

They look the same, right?

WRONG! They both link to different locations, or at least they do for me. So, which should I be using. Is the one more mature than the other (i.e. gore/violence vs. sexy-sexy)? I mean, the names located in the tabs say different things: Mature One x One Execution and the other says One x One Execution, respectively. But, again, they are both housed under the (18+) Roleplay Requests and Execution forum.

So yeah, which should I be using? Any help would be most appreciated!

2. Rogue

Rogue ☢Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ☢ adмιnιѕтraтor

Supreme
    Well, you have the right idea. The regular One x One Execution is for people who prefer to leave out the gore, violence, and sexy-sexy, but prefer not to roleplay with minors or would prefer their work not to be seen by minors.

So, if you plan on getting detailed with your violence, bloody, and the naughty parts, Mature is probably the way to go in the 18+. owo;

3. Xavirne

Xavirne draғтed draғтed

Oh definitely! Wouldn't want to break and rules with inappropriate posts!

Though it's still unclear about which of the two forums I should post a thread in. Both of the places I linked above are housed under 18+. Both claim you can post mature things there, too.

http://rebellionroleplaying.com/index.php?forums/mature-one-x-one-execution.144/

http://rebellionroleplaying.com/index.php?forums/one-x-one-execution.24/

So which should I use? Or does it not matter? o_O

4. Xavirne

Xavirne draғтed draғтed

Guess I'll just jump on the bandwagon and post where all the other posts are? I don't foresee my roleplay going down the naughty-naughty avenue, but it's better to cover all my bases and just assume the worst. That and it looks like just the rules are posted in the other thread? Maybe it's just a rule thread?

5. Rogue

Rogue ☢Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ☢ adмιnιѕтraтor

Supreme
    It may have been a mix up when we first kicked up. I'll have to go change it. XD