1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Rebellion Podcast and Games

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Rock 'n' Rolla, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Rock 'n' Rolla

Rock 'n' Rolla draғтed draғтed

Well a lot of sites nowadays, including Roleplay sites, have podcasts. Basically they get on a call with different members, though there are static hosts. They shoot the shit really but also take questions from other members, maybe give a few writing tips, knowledge, whatever. It's a fun and easy way to get to know the site and bring people in, but also foster community with members.

There's also gamer route for say like..."Rebellion Plays" where maybe the moderators or members throw up a Twitch of them playing a certain game and members can live chat with them while they are playing.

Rogue likes this.
  2. Rogue

Rogue ☢Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ☢ adмιnιѕтraтor

Supreme
  3. Castiel

Castiel Night Guard and Rottweiler adмιnιѕтraтor

Home Page:
    I like all these ideas too. I'm not entire sure how to make a podcast though.

I do have a Twitch account that I stream on occasionally, however.

Rogue likes this.