1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Trophies & Titles

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box' started by Snickerz, May 18, 2014.

?

What do you think of this idea?

1. For this, love the idea

100.0%
  2. Against this, not really interested

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Snickerz

Snickerz Lady Snix вanned

Now I may have missed this somewhere, knowing me that's entirely possible. I did try to read everything, and I'm still reading through stuff but through the shuffle of everything sometimes I get lost. lol. (no surprise if you know me)

I've been on a few sites that offer titles... I've even been on a few sites that offer trophies. I think they're both a great deal of fun. They convince people to cooperate. A site like this has something for everyone, and believe it or not there are actually some people who just like to watch themselves "level up" on an rp site that's not to uncommon. So this is actually a two part thing.

First: Is it possible for us to see a full list of the trophies and the titles that are available (along with how to get them)? I just like to see what's available, curiosity sorta thing. ;)

Second... If you create them, is it possible that we could have a title/trophy suggestion box? As you say many places Rebel this is our community, as much as it is yours. I felt that if members could help give suggestions like that it would be less strain on the staff to think of new and creative ones, and at the same time it would help pull the community together in participation.

2. C.C.

C.C. The Sentinel adмιnιѕтraтor

The Emporium has a few options available for purchase to personalize your profile on RRP.

You can also give yourself a title in your profile settings.​

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    Snickerz likes this.
  3. Snickerz

Oh I know about that. I don't mean on personal level I mean like... When you make so many posts you become private, or corporal and such.... That sort of thing, something that would be site wide. Would you be able to pay for a title like that to go site wide? If I get the money up I'd totally be willing to do that.

4. Rogue

Rogue ☢Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ☢ adмιnιѕтraтor

Supreme
    We actually do have a title system based on how many posts you have. C<

As far as the trophies go, we're definitely open minded to suggestions on what to add, that's why this section is here! I want to say there is a way to see all of the trophies, but I may have to piddle about and figure out exactly how to do it, so I don't give you the wrong information. :]

Snickerz likes this.
  5. Snickerz

Well certainly don't rush on my account. I'm not going anywhere. :)

6. Destroya

Destroya draғтed draғтed

7. Destroya

Destroya draғтed draғтed

Our ranking goes:

Recruit: Join
    Private: 20 Posts
    Corporal: 50 posts
    Sergeant: 120 posts
    Ensign: 250 posts

We have more but they're a secret.

Nova Wicked and Snickerz like this.
  8. Snickerz

heh... That's ok I like secrets... I also like secrets to be kept secrets. :) Surprises are fun. Thank you Des. >^.^<