1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Trying to get back into RRP...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aller, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Aller

Aller recrυιт recrυιт

Hello everyone~ You can call me Aller and I'm a 21 year old from the USA.

I used to RRP quite a bit back in high school and lately I've found myself missing it. I probably did RRP for about 2-3 years before taking a 3-5 year break... I am currently a university student studying art and English, so I might get busy at times. BUT I'm making it my goal to respond at LEAST once a day (with little to no excuses)! I'm also interested in RRP again in order to work on my writing for the short stories I enjoy to write but feel rusty for even them. It's been awhile...

I'm definitely more interested in 1x1s at the moment and nothing too 18+ until I get back into the swing of things. Probably more action with world, character, and character relationship(s) building.

Im pretty open to playing either gender but lean towards female~ I'm open to AU suggestions as well for any topic! I like to play OCs or my OC with a CC but I'd be willing to play a CC.

To name a few interests:

Top Fandoms: {*Favorite}
    *Overwatch
    *Voltron
    *Dragon Age (Any game)
    Naruto
    Shadowhunters (Books by Cassandra Claire)

Top AUs: {*Favorite}
    *Elemental/Psych Powers(War, etc.)[This was, and probably still is, my bread and butter]
    *Omegaverse [Again, nothing TOO 18+ at first... Also I've never written this but I love to read it.]
    Demon/Monster Hunter(s)
    Dystopian Future [Usually with messed up governments]
    Fantasy [You name it, I probably like it...]

Feel free to PM me with questions, suggestions, or to RRP~

-Aller

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Nova Wicked and Glamocalypse like this.
  2. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    Well hello there! Glad to see you joined us. Sometimes writing for pleasure helps stimulate writing for work or school, so I'm hoping you'll be able to find all sorts of partners here! This is such a great start to an introduction, but sometimes it's the fastest if you browse through the Requests and Interest Check sections ( We also have a fandom area you can check out ) of our boards to kind of find other players interested in the same type of storylines you are! I personally am a huge fan of dystopian and I love Dragon Age, though I haven't done any RPs for it in forever. Lol Anyway, if you need any help or have any questions feel free to approach anyone upon staff. Sometimes you'll find us loitering in the chatroom. Hope you see you around the boards!

Nova Wicked likes this.
  3. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Welcome to the rebellion Aller!

We are so so excited to have you here and a part of our site. If you are looking for a place to shake off the rust you have totally found it.

Like Glam said if you need anything feel free to ask. :3.