1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at [email protected]
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

What Really Grinds your Gears?

Discussion in 'Rant Threads' started by Rogue, May 11, 2014.

1. Rogue

Rogue ☢Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ☢ adмιnιѕтraтor

Supreme
    When I do awesome makeup, and it immediately begins to cause my eyes to burn and water.
    Thus...
    RUINING it!

Snickerz and Glamocalypse like this.
  2. Rogue

Supreme
    Pathetic little children who get so huffy and upset because they chased away ASSETS who then turned around and built their OWN site, and are ALREADY doing better.
    I guess you guys shouldn't have been so quick to jump the gun.

People who claim that everything they do is original.
    Bitch, please. You wouldn't have Xenforo if not for me. You want to call me the thief when you're running your little operation on MY money. Get on my level.

Taoist Panda likes this.
  3. Sae

Sae draғтed draғтed

When I get something simply because I want it and people question me. "Why get an MP3 player when you have a phone and a computer? That seems so redundant." Why can't I get things because I want them? Maybe I want to stay away from the Internet but still listen to music when I draw?
    If I try to explain myself, they don't listen. It really ruffles my frills.

Taoist Panda likes this.
  4. Taoist Panda

Taoist Panda ѕcrιвe ѕcrιвe

When you are standing there with a blue and yellow name badge, coil ear peice, walkie, Palm scanner and people are all like "You work here?" -.-

Castiel and Glamocalypse like this.
  5. Rogue

Supreme
    "Nope. I just like the uniform."

Castiel and Glamocalypse like this.
  6. Nova Wicked

Nova Wicked Goddess of Inebriation adмιnιѕтraтor

Professional Problem Solver
    Home Page:
    Uniforms are hawt, especially ones that come with their own ear prices. It's like the FBI...

xP

Castiel and Taoist Panda like this.
  7. Taoist Panda

It's actually just like that. I had them special order it for me because the other ones don't fit on my ears xD

Nova Wicked likes this.
  8. Taoist Panda

People that speak contrary opinions as fact.

Example;
    me: 'I love [band name]'
    other person: 'That band is okay at best"

Would it hurt you to say, "I think they are alright."?

9. That Person

That Person draғтed draғтed

Directioners.

they send death threats to your door if you don't have the same opinion as them.

10. That Person

That Person draғтed draғтed

I liked the Family Guy reference.
    Heh.

11. Snickerz

Snickerz Lady Snix вanned

Haha, hear you on this one.
    "I do original stuff"
    "Oh really what you got going on?"
    "Oh I'm doing an X-Men role play with the canon characters, pokemon, and a buffy the vampire slayer theme"

Oh yeah... My hero! Wish I could make over 500 original characters at the drop of a hat... Oh wait... I have! haha.

Last edited: May 18, 2014
    Rogue likes this.
  12. Rogue

Supreme
    Not knowing things I should know.
    Blah.

Taoist Panda likes this.
  13. Taoist Panda

Totally losing your train of thought, especially when it is really, really important. Thanks, ADD.

Glamocalypse likes this.
  14. Snickerz

Oh I hate that too. Especially since it's usually like mid sentence? Then like right afterwards someone starts talking to you and you're all "Yeah, I had something I was doing, don't mind me." lol

Taoist Panda likes this.
  15. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    When you get a cavity filled and the dentist decides not to shave it down to be even with your teeth so the tooth becomes like a freakin' shark tooth and you end up cutting your tongue on it the rest of the day.​

16. Taoist Panda

Ugh. I had a canine tooth reshaped and the dentist left it so sharp I cut my tongue and the inside of my lip over and over until he fixed it

17. Glamocalypse

Glamocalypse ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ gloвal мoderaтor

Apocalyptic Seductress / Wasteland Warrior
    Oh my god, I totally feel you. =(

18. Castiel

Castiel Angel of the Board adмιnιѕтraтor

Meat Clerk
    Home Page:
    When people automatically assume I smoke pot when I say "I smoke." Uh.. No? I smoke cigarettes, thanks for being a judgmental loser.

C.C., Snickerz and Glamocalypse like this.
  19. Snickerz

Agreed

Castiel likes this.
  20. Castiel

Castiel Angel of the Board adмιnιѕтraтor

Meat Clerk
    Home Page:
    People who can't mind their own damn business and go through your stuff like it's perfectly ok for them to. Bitch, it's none of your fucking business what I have in MY stuff. Why are you being nosy in the first place? Just because you're in my room daily because you have to go through my room to get to the rest of the house doesn't mean that my room is your area also. No, you, my brother, and I all SHARE this house. We SHARE the space, our rooms are the areas where, common courtesy (Which you lack) says to treat it as someone else's property and area.. because that is what it is anyway. Mind your own damn business? I don't go into your room and fucking TOUCH and PROD and LOOK AROUND and ask you "WHAT IS THIS?" when I see something odd. Like.. Mind your own business. Get out of here. What I have in my room is MY property thus MY items thus MY stuff. No "yours" in there. I swear to God next time you go poking and proding in my room (which by the way, it annoys you when people go poking and prodding around in your stuff) I am going to tell you to stop being so fucking nosy about stuff that doesn't concern you and slice off your fucking hand, which you need for your job. I really wish I could do that, you have no idea.

I'm so tired of people being all up in my business and digging through my stuff like it's perfectly OK to do that. Since when is it OK for someone else to go through your stuff? When has that EVER been ok? Respect people, learn it. Privacy people. Learn it. I am entitled to my own privacy and shouldn't have to feel the need to hide my stuff so no one goes through it in my OWN HOME. And no, I don't have anything that no one should see in there, I just really, really, really REALLY hate it when people go through my stuff. I'm actually a very private person and keep to myself a lot. Really, even people I've known my whole life don't know that much about me. But getting back to the point. People going through your stuff because they think it's ok.. just like people opening my door while I'm getting changed without knocking because "You're gay, why do you care if a girl sees you undressed?" Uh.. Because? Privacy?! PRIVACY? At what point in your life do you decide it is ok to be disrespectful of other people's property and privacy? I already have like, no privacy as it were because random chicks will take pictures of me like some crazy paparazzis. Like why? I'm not even at celebrity status yet. I know that I'm popular around my town, but shit! I bet YOU wouldn't like it if I walked in on you changing without knocking. I bet YOU wouldn't like it if I dug through your stuff just because. I bet YOU wouldn't like it if I moved your stuff around IN YOUR OWN ROOM just because. Seriously, bitch, keep your fucking hands OFF my stuff. WHY is that SUCH A DIFFICULT CONCEPT TO UNDERSTAND? WHY? I saw you trying to be slick by readjusting the books on my dresser because they were on the edge and would fall eventually. But I can fix that my fucking self. I fix it almost every time I'm just about to go to bed because it's where my phone is and I move around a lot in my sleep and make things shift and throw a lot of stuff on my dresser daily, so they do get to the edge of it. You weren't trying to fix them, you were being nosy about what was on my dresser that you hadn't seen before, and I fucking CAUGHT you and you were just trying to find an excuse. You're not slick. You're not smart. You're not trying to be helpful because you are a selfish bitch who has no respect for anybody else and you think the universe revolves around you. Got news for you, IT DOESN'T. And no I don't give a fuck about your stupid day. I don't care about what you did. I don't care about when you're shitty baseball team is playing. I don't need a damn play-by-play on it. I don't care if something happened at work. You don't give a shit about anything that happens with me, why the hell should I care about what happens with you? Jesus Christ.

(Roommate problems XD)

Last edited: May 21, 2014