1. Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  3. Our FAQ has been edited and questions have been added. Check it out here! Things will be added in the future as questions come up or other questions are thought about.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

What Really Grinds your Gears?

Discussion in 'Rant Threads' started by Rogue, May 11, 2014.

1. Rogue

Rogue ☢Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ☢ adмιnιѕтraтor

Supreme
    Brrruv yessss.

Castiel likes this.
  2. Rogue

Supreme
    When people fish for compliments or you to say something to boost their own ego when you are already physically, emotionally, and mentally drained. And then get in their feelings when you don't say these things.

I have said this a million times, I will say it a million more:

Sometimes, when you go fishing for compliments, you're bound to catch a boot...

Castiel likes this.
  3. Castiel

Castiel Allergic to Everything adмιnιѕтraтor

Overnight Stocker
    Home Page:
    When work decides to change my schedule after I already saw it and got excited...

4. Rogue

Supreme
    M U R D E R

Castiel likes this.
  5. Castiel

Overnight Stocker
    Home Page:
    When your manager texts you "I need you to come in a half hour early tomorrow." Instead of practicing good communication skills and asking nicely... Sure I'll get out a half hour earlier (maybe) but don't tell me you NEED me to. Like what if I couldn't? Oh like when you told me I NEEDED to work New Year's Eve... Well lot of good that did anyway because I ended up going to the hospital after being there for 2 hours and having 10 days off because I injured myself on a day that I would normally have been off. This is why I see you as a stuck-up power trip cunt... Any GOOD manager would've been like "Hey can you come in and work 230-730 instead of 3-8 tomorrow?" Same idea, but they're being respectful... This is why I don't like you. You're disrespectful and quite honestly just a bitch and not the good kind.

Oh and I bet you're gonna have to tell me I NEED to work on the 26th of February when I have a doctor's appointment. Yes, I told you the wrong day at first, but I get my numbers mixed up a lot because I have dyslexia so fuck you. Sorry I'm not rescheduling that for you. It's a physical and I'm definitely not going into work afterwards and if I try to reschedule it, I'll probably be waiting until May for the next available time. Plus it's a Friday anyway which I purposely did FOR you because I know you usually give me Fridays off. And you knew more than a month in advance...

Oh and then denying my vacation time when I have company coming up for a week in March just because it's the week before stupid Easter. You're lucky I was in a good mood that day when you said you couldn't give it to me... Oh and for that day you were actually, for once, reasonable and respectful and nice about it. See what a big difference that plays when it comes to me? I'm rebellious by nature, you act disrespectfully towards me or like a fucking asshat, my retaliation will be 10x worse than your behavior. Even if it gets me in trouble (like suspended from work) because I believe in standing up for myself even if I'm standing alone and have consequences to deal with. I've been doing that for most of my life. Everyone wants whatever to "teach me a lesson" but you really just feed more of my fire and I'll be the one teaching YOU guys "a lesson."

This is why I would be a super dangerous and awesome revolution/rebellion leader....

Nova Wicked likes this.
  6. Castiel

Overnight Stocker
    Home Page:
    Hate double posting but MORE RANTING FROM CAS

When someone tells you that you don't have a right to have a gofundme set up to help my mother because I just got a 3DS. Firstly, yes I see the point, so ok valid point, but at the same time I haven't seen this bitch since like Middle School? Maybe High School? She has no idea how my life has been since then and what's been going on. Even back then she didn't know we were just casual friends. She had no right making such an animadversion towards me. Secondly, I bought it with my Best Buy Credit Card which I chose the financing option so I didn't even buy it outright. I basically got it for free until my bill kicks in.

I work my fucking ass off to pay my bills and to help my mother where I can (like buying my own food and other necessities). I rarely EVER buy anything for myself for pleasure. MY MOM EVEN TOLD ME TO SPLURGE BECAUSE I NEVER DO. Not counting my tablet (which I did the financing option on as well so didn't buy it outright) I can't even remember the last time I bought myself anything for pleasure with my own money. I think it may have been my PS4 which I got over a year ago. But even then, again it was something I got with my Best Buy card and had 12 month financing on, so I didn't buy it outright. So let me rephrase; I can't even remember the last pleasure item I got for myself that I paid outright with. I think it was back in FUCKING OCTOBER when I bought the newest Assassin's Creed game. All my other money goes to helping my mom and paying my own bills. I'm currently driving around a metal death trap because I can't even afford to fix my fucking car and honestly it will probably end up getting Repoed since I can't even meet the basic requirements for an emissions test which I need to renew my registration. Also, I'm trying to save my money for a new car because it'd be less expensive than fixing my car.

So please don't act like you know what is going on in my life and that I don't have a right to ask for money to help my mom. Because that's why I set up the gofundme: To help my mother because I can only do so much with my part-time job.

Glamocalypse likes this.
  7. MoonaMay_

MoonaMay_ Cute Witch Queen prιvaтe

Artist & Witch
    When your family fights like cats and dogs. When your art is rejected from Art galleries and when people walk up to you and say you look prettier without all that makeup and cherry red hair dye.

Glamocalypse likes this.
  8. Ignus

Ignus ѕergeanт ѕergeanт

When You are more then willing to come to work on your day off... more then once mind you for the same person. And take call over weekends you already have big plans (like husband's surprise birthday with people staying over from out of town and 30+ people coming over) same person btw.. And they don't help you out when you really need it. Say 'I would really like to try to be out of work by 5, because my anniversary dinner (being put together by someone else), is at 5.30. But my head tech said, no. You work until 7.. because ahe over booked the day... so I have to cancel my anniversary.

How is that my fucking fault that she over booked the day, and declined someone to come in and work for me becasue I didn't give her a few more days notice. This was planned on the spot, and has need in the works for a few weeks . It was a surprise because my husband and I have been crazy busy.

He is still recovering from back surgery, and I have been working almost 50+ a week. The most annoying part is the fact she told me to take long lunch or early outs so I don't get overtime. Fuck that. I am getting my minimum 36-40 hours this week if she pulls this. Fuck her if she gets mad for being on overtime when she won't let me out an hour and a half early. And get this. I normally only work until 5 normally on these longer days. GURRRR!!

Oh well. I will book my vacation for this December and go regardless... fuck her.

Castiel likes this.
  9. MoonaMay_

MoonaMay_ Cute Witch Queen prιvaтe

Artist & Witch
    When one has to take care of your sick grandmom and every other family member is too busy to care I love my grandmother but I' am mad at my family.