• You spoke, and we listened! We have returned with an updated chat that you will notice hovering at the bottom of the screen that can be opened by clicking on 'Chat'. Within this, you'll be able to chat with members in the chatroom, and also send private messages through the chatbar, thus eliminating the need to go back and forth to your messages, your messages will go with you! Yay!
  • We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Castiel's Art!

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Hi everyone :D

I've been drawing for a very long time, since I was in Kindergarten, so like.. 13 years about? I have a hard time with hands and perspective stuff, but I'm working on it. I normally do fan art stuff, but I've recently been doing my own original work, my two main OC's being two army men who have known each other since they were 3, Cliff and Rex. Cliff and Rex are also part of a book and series (The Cliff Casey Chronicles, as it stands right now) I'm in process or writing along with other characters like Rex's fiancee, Serena; Cliff's sister, Persephone; Cliff's 10 year old son, Zane; Cliff's 7 year old daughter, Roxanne; and Cliff's exes Kalila and Chanteyukan. (Kalila died during child birth, Zane is her son, and Chanteyukan broke up with Cliff while he was in Iraq and kept Roxanne away from him) For my original work I like to draw manga and cartoony things. I will also include lyrics and poems I have written in this thread as well. The "HJS" symbol you will see on my work is like a water mark, the "H" standing for either "Hulk" or "Hunter" (Whatever you want =P) as those are my common nicknames, so it's kind of a pen name. But anyway, without further ado, here are my drawings! They will all be under spoilers as they are pretty big. Some of the pictures are blurry as I do not have a scanner and did not have a good camera at the time of drawing them.

Wolverine/Logan:

(I no longer own the above drawing, I gave it to one of my exes a few years ago as a birthday present. Face is a little messed up, but eh. I never said I was a good drawer, just that I've been drawing for a while lol )

Sonic:

Tails:

Tsume (Wolf form):

Sapphira/Eragon Cover:

(This is another drawing no longer in my possession. I gave it to my friend for his birthday years ago.)

Band Logo:

Werewolf:

(This is a rough sketch, so it is really hard to see his head, but it IS there! I promise!)

Rex "T-Rex" Raiden Ryder Head Shots:

Clifford "Cliff" Zacchaeus Casey Head Shots:

Cliff After Returning From Iraq:

Cliff In Combat Gear:

Cartoony Cliff:

Cliff and Rex in Iraq:
(This is a work in progress, thus why it isn't entirely finished yet... But let me just tell you, camo is a BITCH to color, draw and shade.)

Ryu Hatake (From mine and Eliah's Naruto RP):

Chibi Castiel & his Adopted Chibi Hellhound, Jericho! (Don't ask, I had this idea that Cas should adopt a Hell Hound earlier today.. so.. yeah..):

(I know it's not that great, but it's my first time drawing chibis ever and I haven't drawn anything since January and I did kinda rush through it, so my "drawing skills" are a bit "rusty". Haha.. See what I did there? See? See?

That's all my drawings for now :D I have a bunch of others but they haven't found their way to my computer and are lost in one of my thousands of notebooks and sketchpads lol. I will post up my lyrics and poems (that I can find) at some point. :D
My DA is xflamingxwolfx if any of you lovely people want to follow me and see more of my photography and work and such. There's not a lot, but once the cooler weather comes I'm hoping to go on lots of hikes and nature walks to get more pictures.

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
So as everybody who I talk to regularly knows, I work at the bakery at my grocery store. Below is my first "cake" I've ever decorated in my life before and I only did the British flag so yeah. It counts as art so I want to share lol I also wrote on it. Someone else did the border and the stars. It was a random circumstance because we have a temporary cake decorator from another store currently since my manager is on vacation and the other cake decorator was transferred to another store. The temp one said I'd have to do it because she couldn't even draw it on paper so I did. :D

S

SpringRise

draғтed
draғтed
Your artwork is really cool. I like the subtle shading on the coloring book ^^

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
So I started coloring in the other coloring book I got for Christmas. I want to make that book strictly markers only. This is my first completed colouring from it:

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
These are rough sketches I made in like 10 minutes so they're not like my other drawings. These are of two characters in an RP How and I will be doing in the near future:

Malik:

Nizar:

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
I've been working on some World Building today :D For the RP that How and I are doing.

These are all just rough drafts but yeah. Eventually I'll have solid ones.

Planet of Bonilladon:

Tapuruucu Jungle Island (With Tribe Provinces):

These aren't really art but they are at the same time? But like.. A different kind of art?

List of Species/Tribes and their Allies, Enemies, and Neutral Relationships:

Misc Info on the Tribes:

(Howahkan is in charge of the other five tribes :D She's my co-god lol)

Yeah this is what I've been doing all day lol.

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
I MADE A THING.

I just started using a photo editing program yesterday and was playing around with and made this.

K that's all.