• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Corrupt a Wish!

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Wish granted! You've been promoted but the amount of shit you have to deal with increases 100 fold.

I wish my dream job would become a reality.

U

Underground_X13

draғтed
draғтed
Wish granted! Your dream job just be a reality for your greatest enemy.

I wish fallout four would already be out.

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Wish granted! Fallout Four is out, but it's so glitchy and buggy it's unplayable and doesn't even work when you put the disc in the system.

I wish I had super powers.

S

Squishums

draғтed
draғтed
Wish granted, you have super powers however to maintain these powers, you must take an expensive supplement that you have to pay out of pocket for.

I wish I had skittles. :(

U

Underground_X13

draғтed
draғтed
Wish granted! You can have skittles but they come from a sewer drain.

I wish my super Nintendo worked again.

S

SpringRise

draғтed
draғтed
Wish granted, but you can only use it for ten seconds at a time, then it shuts down.

I wish that I could have a pet tiger.

S

Squishums

draғтed
draғтed
Wish granted, except the tiger likes the taste of human and slowly eats each of your fingers while you sleep.

I wish I didnt have to adult so much.

U

Underground_X13

draғтed
draғтed
Wish Granted! You no longer have to adult, but because of this you no longer get food, money, a home, car, life, or the fun of drinking.

I wish I had more time to study for my exam on Thursday.

S

SpringRise

draғтed
draғтed
Wish granted! Now, you are forever stuck in a time loop, where every ten seconds, you get jerked back to where you were ten seconds before!

I wish I could have a faster computer.

Glamocalypse

ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ
gloвal мoderaтor
Wish granted! Your computer is faster but now creates black holes whenever it connects to WI-FI.

I wish I had a two week vacation.

L

Lex

draғтed
draғтed
Granted, it's to attend the consecutive funerals of everyone you know and love, followed by a flu shot.

I wish I was exactly 7 inches taller so people would stop making "You're 6 feet and four inches tall, huh? Poor you. Four inches is pretty below average." jokes. It's not like it hurts my feelings but damn does it get old fast.

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Wish granted! You're exactly 7 inches taller, but now your arms are only four inches long.

I wish I finally had enough money to move!

Nolpen

Nol
recrυιт
Wish granted! You finally have enough money to move, but it’s in a secluded forest and is said to be haunted.

I wish I had more time on my hands.