• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

CSS ERHMAHGERD

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
What in the world, life?!
Does anybody get this stuff? It's crazy stressful!

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
That's the site I usually use, but it's just figuring out exactly where to put it.

Although I guess that's more HTML than CSS. xD:

D

Destroya

draғтed
draғтed
Well if you take the full CSS course and finish it, you will understand it a lot better than you already do, which is pretty good considering you taught yourself everything by just reading the code and modifying things through trial and error. +thumbsup

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
owo; Oh, you.
You give me the flatters.

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
CSS is a bitch. I bought an HTML and CSS textbook not too long ago as I was given the task of "maintaining and managing" the company internet and intranet. Using free templates is fun and all, but I would love to get good enough to make my own things and not have to rely on trial and error (the current way I go about editing things).

Anyway, I think Amazon Prime offers free eBooks for smartphones and the kindle. Some are strictly WordPress, but there are others that are a bit less specific.

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
I may have to look into that. >___>; Trial and Error is pretty much how I do everything.
EVERYTHING.
If anything ever musses up, know that I'm tinkering. <____<;

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
I may have to look into that. >___>; Trial and Error is pretty much how I do everything.
EVERYTHING.
If anything ever musses up, know that I'm tinkering. <____<;

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
Bwah ha ha, I tell everyone the same thing at work. I'm like, "If the website is broken, I broke it. It's drunk and I'm going home." And then I slave away trying to fix whatever I broke. It's usually a stupid tag out of place (usually HTML-side). And if it's not, I freak out and cry because I can't find an error. Then, after 30-minutes of panic, I remember. Stupid, stupid, stupid CSS.

Also, there are free magazines you can get. I get the physical copy of Website Magazine. There are also great blogs to subscribe to, too! Web Design Blog. Web Design Dev. Smashing Magazine. Not all of them are code-specific, but they do have great content from time to time. :)

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
WANT.

I could probably use them, to be honest.