• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Greetings

Sif Artorias

recrυιт
recrυιт
I am Sif Artorias

I have been roleplaying for nearly 7 years and have always found it to be an enjoying way of relieving the everyday stresses of life. I do not have a preferred genre that I like to play, so I tend to mix and match as needed.

There is not much else that I really need to mention unless you are curious enough to ask... In that case feel free to ask what you want.

Until next time.

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
Welcome to the rebellion Sif we are super excited to have you. We are certainly happy to give you an outlet to escape the every day stressors.

While I am here I thought I would some helpful links to help get you started!

If you have not already you should go check out our Rules and Tips for Rebels to get a feeling of what is and is not allowed around here.

To get a role play started: check out either the Requests and Interest Checks or the Fandom Requests and Interest Checks. You can post a search up of your own or browse the ones other's have posted. I recommend doing a little bit of both to get going the fastest.

If you just want to hang out and get to know the people around here you can head over to the Casual Chatter section where we have places for you to show off your lovely face, share your creations, or play silly games with your fellow Rebels. You can also look down at the bottom of your browser to see a window for our Chat Rooms.

If you have any questions or need any help myself and the rest of the Rebellion Staffers are here and more than happy to help you.

Again welcome to the rebellion.

Cheers,
Nova <3