• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Have You Ever?

U

Underground_X13

draғтed
draғтed
Yes I have. I wish I could have keep the world alive but all my partners dropped out.

Have you ever been in a RP that every time it was your turn to post you hated everything about it?

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
SO MANY TIMES. But I'm also a huge perfectionist so if even one thing is wrong I hate the whole thing.

Have you ever failed a class in school?

U

Underground_X13

draғтed
draғтed
Yes, I failed history my 7th grade year. My teacher told me I would never amount to anything with grades like that.

Have you ever had a dream so real when you woke up you weren't sure if you were really awake?

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Yes. I hate them especially when an alarm goes off in the dream or I wake up in the dream and am alte to work and then i wake up for real and freak out that my alarm never went off or that I'm late.

Have you ever been showering and someone throws ice water on you?

U

Underground_X13

draғтed
draғтed
Surprisingly not.

Have you ever had a prank backfire on you?

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Well this one is a bit weird because it kind of backfired but it made it a bit better. But it backfired because it caused some drama between my friends and I.

Have you ever had a super embarrassing date?

S

Squishums

draғтed
draғтed
Nope, I don't think so, haha, maybe the first time I was really alone with the hubby at the mall at hot topic lmao.

Have you ever fallen off your bed or somewhere you were sleeping and when you realized it you were completely confused?!

S

SpringRise

draғтed
draғтed
Nope, but there was that one time I woke up from a nightmare and realized I was so tangled in the sheets I couldn't move xD

Have you ever used up all the hot water in a shower/bath and then when you/someone else tried to take a shower, they literally got a cascade of icy water over them?

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
Oh, boy, have both sides of that happened to me.

Have you ever found a person that matches with your role play style perfectly?

V

Vendethiel

draғтed
draғтed
Yes. Absolutely. I hope to find that again.

Have you ever shared a kiss in a movie theater?

L

Lex

draғтed
draғтed
Yes, the movie theater is pretty much my default "second date" spot.

Have you ever been mauled/swiped/struck by a wild animal?

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
No, but I almost got taken out by a massive buck because it jumped right in front of me while I was walking my dog. Made my dog go crazy.

Have you ever been really excited about an RP and write a massive post, only to be greeted by a two-liner by the other person after they said they did para-RPs?