• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Hello everyone!

HarleySkye

Biker Babe
recrυιт
Hello everyone, I'm Harley! This is my introduction post, it's probably going to be a little generic, maybe boring, and I apologize and promise my replies aren't as bad giggles a little Here it goes!

• How did you find RRP? I found RRP on Top RP Sites, searching for an active RP site that's 18+
  • What's your age? I am 26 years old, I'll be 27 on July 22
  • Why are you here? I am here to make friends and hopefully have awesome RPs with my new friends
  • What's your name/nickname/what do you like to be called? I'll go Harls, Harley, or Skye
  • What are some of your favorite types of things to roleplay? My favorite types are supernatural, erotic with something like adventure, action, or drama so it's not perfect all the time.
  • Where are you from? I am from West Virginia USA
  • What do you do for work? I don't, I'm a full time mom. I'll be on when my baby is asleep, like now.
  • Are you going to University or taking classes? What are you studying? I am not currently in school, but I'm thinking about doing online courses for Creative Writing with SNHU
  • What are some of your hobbies? I love to read, write, play on the Xbox, PS4, or my computer.
  • What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite bands? I like country, pop, rock, classic rock(thanks Dad). I honestly think that I like all types except rap. My favorite bands are Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, ICP, Lynard Skynard, Rascal Flatts... I'll end this here
  • What is your life like? Do you have kids? Are you married? Etc. My life is pretty boring, I'm married and we have one child(so far), our beautiful little girl Lily. And before anyone asks if my husband minds me roleplaying erotic, no he doesn't. He knows it's just stories and nothing real.
  • Do you have any pets? No, we don't, but we want to get a cat
  • What's your favorite food? (Everyone can relate to food right? :D ) My favorite food is seriously either pasta, or pizza. Not healthy, I know, but oh well
  • What do you like to do in your spare time besides writing/RPing? I like to play on the Xbox, PS4, or my computer. I play several games like Borderlands, Assassin's Creed, Batman, Fallout, and Uncharted. On my laptop I play Virtual Villagers, Sims, Nancy Drew, and that old 3D chat IMVU(not advertising it, just something I do since you asked)
  • What are some random facts about you? Random facts about me are I'm a huge nerd. I LOVE Harry Potter, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Percy Jackson, And House of Night.
  • How long have you been RPing for? I have roleplaying for 15 years this December, a friend kind of taught me how.
  • Have any social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Skype, Etc) pages/usernames you'd like to share? I have Kik, the name is MyrinaJohnson, feel free to message me
  • How did you come up with your username? It was the name of an older character I remade, her name now is Myra.
  • What are some TV Shows you watch and enjoy? I enjoy watching Supernatural(so sad its ending), Charmed, Reba, The Nanny, and Law and Order: SVU
  • What is your personality like? I swear sometimes I think I have two personalities. One side is sweet, loving, cuddly, and happy. The other side is mean, bitchy and always mad
  • What are you looking for on RRP? I'm looking for new friends and a good time writing with them.
Yes, I copy and pasted the questions, I'd have forgotten if I hadn't. If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to message me. I look forward to making new friends and creating worlds with them.

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
Hello there and welcome to the site, Harley! If you haven't done so already, please read our rules. I see that you like Harry Potter and Supernatural. Those are two of my favorite things. I will be checking out your RT. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or another member of the staff. We would be happy to help within reason. Enjoy the site and good luck in your search! (Btw, I love the name Lily for your kid. I bet she's a cutie)

HarleySkye

Biker Babe
recrυιт
She's adorable ^^ And thank you. I read the rules when I joined, I'll be sure to ask if I need anything