• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Hello

Viliya

recrυιт
recrυιт
Introductions have never been a strong suit, but let's see what I can do. I'm Viliya, feel free to shorten that however you like, and I found this lovely place simply by doing a quick Google search. I've been away from role-playing for a while and want to get back into it to exercise that creative muscle and indulge. I enjoy building worlds and creating complex characters who grow and change over the course of a story, and when it comes to the fun stuff I'm pretty open.

I just moved back home after separating from my husband of four years and it's been a rocky road trying to get back on my feet. Right now my free time is filled with applying for work, and I may end up joining the reserves if I can't get hired anywhere else. I also enjoy watching shows on Netflix, playing videogames, reading, and drawing.

If there's anything you'd like to know feel free to ask! I'm looking forward to getting to know folks here and start writing some great stories.

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
Hi there Viliya! Welcome to our little rebellion, we are so happy to have you. We are happy to be a place where you can stretch your creative muscles and find a good community along with it. I am sorry to hear about your rough times, hopefully you can find some good times here with us to help at least a little.

While I am here I totally would suggest you look at the ROLE PLAY REQUESTS AND INTEREST CHECKS section if you haven't already and browse through some of them or post up your own thread. Don’t forget to check out our CHAT that is at the bottom of the page, it is a great way to mingle with your fellow rebels.

If you have any other questions at all us staff members are here and able to answer them. I look forward to seeing you around the site and to what role plays you get up to.

Cheers,
<3 Nova

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
Hey there! Welcome to the site. Be sure to check out the rules if you haven't done so already. If you have any questions, we would be happy to help you out if we are able. Good luck in your search and I hope things get better for you.