• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Hi!

AlphaWolf

recrυιт
recrυιт
Hi all! Info about me I guess :p

• How did you find RRP?: Bing/Google.
  • What's your age?: 30 in 2 months.
  • Why are you here?: To meet new people!
  • What's your name/nickname/what do you like to be called?: Wolf or Alpha is fine......Wolf is preferred I suppose.
  • What are some of your favorite types of things to roleplay?: Fantasy, mature, fandoms (depends on the game I guess)
  • Where are you from?: USA.
  • What do you do for work?: Web related stuff.
  • Are you going to University or taking classes? What are you studying?: Nope.
  • What are some of your hobbies?: Writing when I can, watching livestreams and gaming sometimes.
  • What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite bands?: I'm into some punk/metal/alternative, anything that sounds good really.
  • What is your life like? Do you have kids? Are you married? Etc.: In a relationship, girlfriend has 4 kids, does that count?
  • Do you have any pets?: My girlfriend has a cat.....
  • What's your favorite food? (Everyone can relate to food right? :D ): Pizza!
  • What do you like to do in your spare time besides writing/RPing?: Watching stuff on netflix, livestreams on Mixer/Twitch.....
  • What are some random facts about you?: I'm not actually a wolf :O
  • How long have you been RPing for?: On and off since 2004/2005?
  • Have any social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Skype, Etc) pages/usernames you'd like to share?: Nope!
  • How did you come up with your username?: My lady always said i was like a wolf in the sheets? :p
  • What are some TV Shows you watch and enjoy?: Seinfeld was a good one.
  • What is your personality like?: Uhm......friendly I suppose?
  • What are you looking for on RRP?: To meet new people!