• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Man (And Wo-Man's) Best friends! Show us your critters~

Glamocalypse

ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ
gloвal мoderaтor
YOUR LIZARDS

OMG I LOVE THEM A LOT

I want one.
When they get older, we do sell the youngins, but we might keep a female from this batch and when she's old enough, get her a mate and then we'll have a new breeding pair, since Armada is getting pretty old. They're 1/3 German Giant, 1/3 Lemon, and 1/3 Sunfire, Mushu is their older brother from the same breeding pair [Izzy and Armada], and he's a big boy just like his daddy! We think the babies are going to get bigger than Mushu though. Mushu wasn't very active, he was the only egg that hatched out of a bad batch and he was very lethargic and laid in his water dish like a little crocodile. It took him three weeks to get him to eat. These others were alert and springy and lively the moment they left the eggs, and they have no problem eating. First time we gave them crickets it was like a frenzy of little running beardies and crickets covered in white nutrient powder, snagging them up one by one.

P.S. His name is Mushu because he is a Dragon... DRAGON, not lizard. He don't do that tongue thang. thssssss, lol

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
My 13-year-old Sango puppy sleeping under the spoiler (because it's really big and for some reason the board won't let me resize pictures in a post). I've had her since she was 2 years old. She's old, but she will always be my Sango Puppy <3

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
x_x I have way too many pictures I could share. For now, I shall leave you with the almighty Samu. She's not my cat, but she should be. She's my bf's parent's cat. I want her. No, need her. She and I are twins. Both full of derp and suppa adorable. :3

And, because Apple (another one of the bf's parent's cats) is so cute, I need to post her. She is Sammie's sister. She's also got some serious 'pudge' going on.

And now time for one of my cats. This one doesn't have a name yet. BUT OMFG, WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT FACE. I NEED TO EAT IT. IT'S TOO OMNOMNOMMY FOR ME!

P.S. Mom has no skill. She doesn't know how to take pictures and hold a cat....

Rogue

«Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ Bᴇᴀɴ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
I feel like I may have seen this picture before.
Regardless, you've got a badass camera.
But that right there is eight whole legs of NOPE.

IronMaiden24

вanned
вanned
Yes, 2 bad not many ppl are into spiders. I love them! Spiders/scorpions/snakes - my top 3 animals. So far I managed 2 get my hands on only 1 of those 3. But I'm vorking on it...

Rogue

«Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ Bᴇᴀɴ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
Snakes, I can do.
Scorpions and Spiders?
Nah, bruh.
You can keep them.

Rogue

«Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ Bᴇᴀɴ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
Naaaaaaaah, I'm good.
I'll be sure to make sure they place "Bitch was cray" when yo ass gets bit. xD;

X

xx0mittens0xx

draғтed
draғтed
Takes a deep breath (I'm a vet tech with a veeery soft heart. I pretty much work to take care of these guys and I promise they're well taken care of, fixed, up to date on shots, and even microchipped)

I'll start with my dogs
Lylah (my 5 year old lab who's been ran over by a golf cart, a boat, and an SUV, we call her invincible) And Dorothy (my 5 year old epileptic cairn terrier who bosses the lab around, as you can tell by her above Lylah couch perch(Also she's named Dorothy because she's the same breed as Toto from Wizard of Oz XD I think it's clever)

A lab in lab goggles anyone?

My hedgehog Tater Tot

My ferrets Rikki Tikki Tavi and Rocky (No those are not my hairy arms XD I am indeed female)

My chicks Eggatha and Chickquita

Aaaand my 7 cats
Kira Bagheera (My three-legged cat. She was thrown out a car when she was little and lost all feeling in her right leg. She kept mauling and injuring it unknowingly so it had to come off) (Second picture is the first day she came in to the clinic I work at)

From top to bottom. Jack (my clinically diagnosed O.C.D. cat) , Todd, and Larry (who both randomly showed up one day and I didn't have the heart to get rid of them)

And top to bottom again. Tequila and Tigger

And Tony Bologna my little panther

Also, I have a ball python named Alice that I literally just got Sunday, so I may update with a picture soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PRSCB

draғтed
draғтed
Takes a deep breath (I'm a vet tech with a veeery soft heart. I pretty much work to take care of these guys and I promise they're well taken care of, fixed, up to date on shots, and even microchipped)

I'll start with my dogs
Lylah (my 5 year old lab who's been ran over by a golf cart, a boat, and an SUV, we call her invincible) And Dorothy (my 5 year old epileptic cairn terrier who bosses the lab around, as you can tell by her above Lylah couch perch(Also she's named Dorothy because she's the same breed as Toto from Wizard of Oz XD I think it's clever)

A lab in lab goggles anyone?

My hedgehog Tater Tot

My ferrets Rikki Tikki Tavi and Rocky (No those are not my hairy arms XD I am indeed female)

My chicks Eggatha and Chickquita

Aaaand my 7 cats
Kira Bagheera (My three-legged cat. She was thrown out a car when she was little and lost all feeling in her right leg. She kept mauling and injuring it unknowingly so it had to come off) (Second picture is the first day she came in to the clinic I work at)

From top to bottom. Jack (my clinically diagnosed O.C.D. cat) , Todd, and Larry (who both randomly showed up one day and I didn't have the heart to get rid of them)

And top to bottom again. Tequila and Tigger

And Tony Bologna my little panther

Also, I have a ball python named Alice that I literally just got Sunday, so I may update with a picture soon.
UGH OHMYGOD SOCUTE GIMMEALLOFTHEM