• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Mature Group Request bug/error?

Glamocalypse

ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ
gloвal мoderaтor
Try going through it this way from this link and this link cause I can get into the mature group requests just fine when I use the forum tab and scroll to where the 18+ Mature threads are and click the catagories from there, however when I clicked your link I got the same error message.

If that doesn't work, then there might be a glitch of some sort.

Y

Yehet

draғтed
draғтed
I've not been able to get into it either.

Glamocalypse

ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ
gloвal мoderaтor
@Yehet
Did you try from my links I provided and it still gave that error? 'Cause if so, then we might have to wait for an admin or staff to address the issue to, cause that "under" 18 thing is strange on its own lol.

B

Ben

draғтed
draғтed
The links worked for me as well! thanks!

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
There are two different sections. One for over and one for under.
Were you in the right section?

A

Arsenal

draғтed
draғтed
Lithi is correct. 18+ is for people above the age of 18. People under the age of 18 also have their own Mature section section. In other words, people over 18 cannot mix or mingle with people doing a mature RP under the age of 18. Sex laws regarding minors and all that.