• You spoke, and we listened! We have returned with an updated chat that you will notice hovering at the bottom of the screen that can be opened by clicking on 'Chat'. Within this, you'll be able to chat with members in the chatroom, and also send private messages through the chatbar, thus eliminating the need to go back and forth to your messages, your messages will go with you! Yay!
  • We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

FxF Nemo Reporting for Duty!

NemoNode

I am a Nemo, I create Nodes.
recrυιт
Ha. Duty. Sounds like booty. But it's... It's not. Have I conquered the art of introductions, yet?
Heh, Salut. Just call me Nemo if you'd like or come up with your own nickname as you see fit- except Chocolate Thunda. That's not a fit.

All jokes aside, it's great to see a seemingly decent community afoot and hopefully I can be part of it. I'm not new to roleplaying in the least (approximately 13 years under my leather belt) and my what a journey it is so far.

I am a FxF roleplayer with the exception of non-sexual CGL-type roles. I don't normally get a chance to do roles that involve Caregivers & Littles but if it doesn't push the envelopes on the rules it would be kind of cool to find someone to be a Little (NOT a child and this isn't anything sexual. I know first impressions are important so let me just clear this up right away: my CGL mention is not sexual just kind of like a parent taking care of a kiddo except that kiddo is an age-regressed adult who is not sexually active). (If CGL type roles are not allowed I have no problem keeping it off the site.)

Now... Passed the awkward stage of this post, here are some other roles I enjoy and thanks for reading this painfully weird intro. If you have any roles you want to play but I haven't mentioned the genre, feel free to shoot a message:

• Slice of Life
  • Gangs/Rivalries
  • Romance
  • Fantasy (to a degree)
  • Relaxed
  • CGL/MDlg/MDlb/Little Space (not sexual, I would be Caregiver not the little)
  • Action
  • Drama
  • And always open to brainstorming other ideas/plots to create stories.
I am almost always the dominant character in roles because I am not a great follower/submissive roleplayer.

Lastly, I am not here to focus on smut-filled roles. I prefer to focus on the storyline and if sex is part of it then so be it. Otherwise, I don't care for it.

Alright folks, thanks again for reading.

NemoNode

recrυιт
Hmm how active is the community? Everything looks to be from 2014 minus a few posts.

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
Welcome to the site, Nemo! If you haven't done so already, please read the rules. As for activity, I know that a lot of it seems dead and right now we're having issues with activity but we have big plans on bettering the site and making it more active. c:

NemoNode

recrυιт
In such case I shall continue to stick around :) And thank you for the welcome :D

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
You're very welcome and I'm glad you're gonna stick around. c:

NemoNode

recrυιт
Hwaaaaaaaaaaaa *insert the weirdest honking noise of excitement you can think of* Thank you so much :D Took me many many attempts to execute. XD