• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

New around town.

Elle

I just don’t want to die without a few scars.
recrυιт
“Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I’ve ever known.”

Hello,

I’m Elle! I’m not really sure where to begin. I’ve been RPing for years, but it’s been awhile since I’ve actively RPed. It’s hard to find a good site. I used to write during the MySpace days. Hopefully this is a good place for me to start, even though I still don’t know where to start..... I’m particular to normal, horror, psychological, crime, mafia, sexual, and other genres of similar taste. I like to write, but also don’t want to spend a whole day writing one novel of a comment. I’m still working on my character story, but I’ll update when I have it figured out. I look forward to writing with you all! If anyone has tips on how to get started on here please let me know!!

xo
E

Rogue

«Tʜᴇ Vɪᴘᴇʀ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
What I reccomend is heading to the interest checks (we have male/female/non specified) and throw up a little bit about you and what got you started. Add what you look for in a partner and maybe even an idea or two that you're dying to try!

Elle

I just don’t want to die without a few scars.
recrυιт
What I reccomend is heading to the interest checks (we have male/female/non specified) and throw up a little bit about you and what got you started. Add what you look for in a partner and maybe even an idea or two that you're dying to try!
Thank you, I will work on that tonight!

Revolter

Revolutionary Dreamer
recrυιт
Hey, welcome to the forum! Ihope you like it here!

I can't believe you are one of those people that were role-playing over MySpace! I was doing the same thing back in the day when it was popular. Sweet memories!