• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

New kid on the block

Here_be_witches

Here there be witches
recrυιт
Hey, I am Here_be_witches, which it'd probably be easier to call me Witchy. I have been roleplaying for four to five years. I'd like to say that I'm not a beginner at this, but I think I still got some stuff to learn.

How did you find RRP?
I was looking for a new website and this popped up in the suggested on top-rp-lists (I think that is the name) I looked over the rules and I thought this was a good fit.
What's your age?
I'm 18, very close to 19.
Why are you here?
I'm here to have a good time, do some roleplay, and make some friends.
What's your name/nickname/what do you like to be called?
I'm open to being called anything, I suggested Witchy, but honestly just call me anything.
What are some of your favorite types of things to roleplay?
Fantasy, Horror, all that good stuff.
Where are you from?
East Tennessee
What do you do for work?
I do student work at my college, and am thinking about getting a job in fast food.
Are you going to University or taking classes? What are you studying?
I am getting a degree in education!
What are some of your hobbies?
I like drawing, baking, cooking, and of course, roleplay.
What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite bands?
I listen to all kinds of music.
What is your life like? Do you have kids? Are you married? Etc.
I do not have any kids, but I am dating.
Do you have any pets?
I have an old dog who right now is being very demanding about being petted right now.
What's your favorite food? (Everyone can relate to food right? :D )
I just about love all food, sweets especially.
What do you like to do in your spare time besides writing/RPing?
Drawing mostly.
How long have you been RPing for?
Roughly 4 to 5 years, ever since the end of eigth grade.
Have any social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Skype, Etc) pages/usernames you'd like to share?
No.
How did you come up with your username?
Admittedly while listening to music.
What are some TV Shows you watch and enjoy?
I admit to liking reality tv a bit, and cooking shows.
What is your personality like?
All over the place.
What are you looking for on RRP?
Fun, some darker content in RP, and some new friends.

I hope I get to know you all well!

WCKDm83

recrυιт
recrυιт
Hey welcome! I just joined today. I'd love to maybe make a plot or something sometime. Feel free to pm me!