• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

New to this site, but not to RP

VyliraSinclair

Contessa of Lust
recrυιт
I'm not the best at introductions, but here it goes. I found this site from a friend mentioning it to me. When it comes to roleplay I enjoy all types. I have three cats who are like my kids and have the tendency to walk on my laptop at times. I have been RPing for about six years or so, I'm not the best and I try to get better all the time with my writing. I am happily married, my husband likes reading some of my writing to help with my creativity. I am 28 years old, and live in West Virginia. I'm pretty easy to get along with, as long as you can be respectful. I work midnights four days out the week, and might not get on during those days since I tend to sleep most of the day. I love playing games on the pc and console. I also love to read, and listen to music. One of my favorite bands is In This Moment. But I listen to all kinds of music. My username was created by me and a friend, the last name is a play on words for my character as she is a succubuss. I have currently started watching shadowhunters, but my favorite shows are supernatural, smallville(not very far into the series though), and vikings. I am looking for fun and interesting partners to write with.

Taoist Panda

ѕcrιвe
ѕcrιвe
Hello! Welcome to the site. I enjoyed reading your story and I am huge fan of the Vikings series and 'Vikings' as a historical subject in general. Anywho, let us know if you need help with anything and check out the Request section for other new users and some forum vets.