• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Noob Alert

BlackJeans

BlackJeans
recrυιт
Hi! I’ve been role playing since I was 12 but I’ve never role played on one of these sites before. I’ve only ever done it on Quotev. But that website has gone to shit so I’m looking for a fresh start. I’ll be honest; I have absolutely no fucking idea how to work this shit. But I’ll figure it out eventually. I’d appreciate it if someone would help me out with it though. I can figure things out on my own, but it would take a lot longer.

I’ve had a passion for writing since I was 7. It was never my favorite activity, but I couldn’t pass up the chance to make a story. I loved making characters and creating their backstories. Eventually, I started to role play much to my parent’s dismay. However, it was a whole new world for me. When I was younger, I was going through a lot. I was pretty insecure, so I loved the idea of pretending I’m another person. I put all my emotions into writing until I felt better. It’s like my own personal therapy. I actually plan on becoming a writer of some sort as a career. Of course I’ll write nonfiction, but I haven’t exactly decided what field I’m going into. I’d like to be a novelist or a script writer. I’m very experienced and often excited about role playing. It doesn’t matter if it’s one on one or A group role play. Usually, as long as there’s shounen of some sort I’m in.