• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Random Facts About You!

S

SSG Jacob Brown

draғтed
draғтed
1. Fact: though I have spent most of my life trying to protect those who can't protect themselves, but I have profound hate of those who I find weak, slow, stupid, or morally wrong. I try not to but it's there.

2. Fact: I have been to war twice and I have never killed anyone, not have I ever lost a soldier in combat... but I have seen to much death.

3. Fact: I have three winer dogs and my lol mut. I also have a baby on the way with my wife.

4. Fact: I like Anime, Videogames, and I have a deep love of all those who support my boys. I mean that. I love you.

Glamocalypse

ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ
gloвal мoderaтor
Fact: I obsess with things that smell good.
Fact: I love coffee. So much in fact I am a Barista.
Fact: Because of said occupation I perpetually am covered in mocha, Caramel, and a mixture of different syrups, and I tend to smell and taste like coffee.
Fact: I obsess with the apocalypse. Have since I was really young.
Fact: I LOVE dogs. I love all animals, but dogs are my favorite. <3
Fact: I love broccoli and mushrooms. Preferably together, in my Alfredo sauce, but will eat raw and separately.
Fact: Pineapples do go on pizza.
Fact: I work too much.

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
Fact: Sharks are my favorite animal.
Fact: My favorite color is anything on the blue-green scale including green-blue.
Fact: I am obsessed with the Horror Genera.
Fact: I eat cheddar cheese and peanut butter sandwiches.
Fact: I could not read until I was in the 6th grade.

Foxy27

recrυιт
recrυιт
Fact: I'm blue green colorblind, despite being female ~kinda makes me a genetic anomaly~

Fact: My favorite color is dark pink

Fact: I spent the summer at the University of Salamance, Spain. I received a full scholarship to attend a summer study program there.

Fact: I hear Spanish well enough, but speak it a little less well... I'm best at reading/writing in Spanish. My classes over the summer were in Spanish, so I imporved pretty drastically.

Fact: I've postponed my move to New Zealand because circumstances have changed

Fact: I will (begrudgingly) attend a physical university next year, rather than take online courses

Fact: I plan to major in biology

K

Kotetsu "Tiger" Gryffin

draғтed
draғтed
Fact: I'm obsessed with anything involving otters, pandas and octopuses (don't ask) Friends have found this the easiest way to win an argument with me... show me an otter pic and I break.

Fact: My favourite colour is blue. Any blue, I'm not blueist, I'll love em all.

Fact: I'm currently studying Psychology and Sociology at college and planning to either further this to study Criminology as part of a forensic psychology course at Uni or take a teaching course (criminals or kids? Don't know which I'd rather)

Fact: I have a lil doggo called Barney. He's a 4 year old cocker spaniel and he means the world to me.

Fact: I ADORE Stephen King novels, his are the only books that have ever genuinely scared me. No one else even comes close.

Fact: I can be quite superstitious about select things. Such as I never walk over three drains in a row - to me its bad luck. And I believe in ghosts. Also, I have 5 tattoos and I need to make this an even number...

Fact: Due to my dad's accent, whenever I get hyper or drunk, my accent turns Glaswegian (I'm from Edinburgh so the two are totally different)

Last edited by a moderator:

Taoist Panda

ѕcrιвe
ѕcrιвe
My favorite snack is peanut butter. Just peanut butter. I have two jars in the pantry, typically. There's the eatin' jar (see above) and there's the spreadin' jar. For, uh, spreadin'.

B

boodles

draғтed
draғтed
Fact: My life revolves around animals, I spend almost every day studying them, working with them or volunteering with them.

Fact: I'm planning to change my major from a major in biology to a double major with psychology because I'm terrified I can't get into the program I want and need a back up plan.

Fact: I'm probably one of the most independent and responsible 21 year olds you'll ever meet, I became a full fledged adult when I was 16.

Fact: Roleplaying is how I escape the anxiety that is my treacherous life.

Fact: I'm a little horse crazy, I'll probably be a rancher one day.

Ignus

ѕcrιвe
ѕcrιвe
Fact. I have five beautiful, and fun egg laying hens and don't eat eggs.

Fact. I am an avid hunter, but I am a C.V.T. (veterinary tech.)

Fact. I live in a state that is one of the larger in miles, and has less people then Denver Colorado.

Fact. I am lazy, but when it counts I will move the moon.

Fact. My father in-laws is a jerk, and melts for kittens. Who also happens to be the toughest SOB I have ever met. It's cute. My husband is worried the cat will inherit the ranch lol. (Joking)

Fact. I love beer, but I think I'm allergic to hopps.. sigh..

Fact. I snort laugh... alot.

M

Maddison Gray

draғтed
draғтed
Fact : I'm really possitive person even I suffer to a strong depression
Fact: I love animals, and helping others
Fact: I recently started to living alone after 3 years
Fact: Soon I will have bd and I will be completely alone
Fact: I love my dog more than most people I know :D

L

Lex

draғтed
draғтed
Fact: Ever since I've read Glamocalypse's facts, I've been wanting to taste them >.> That's weird, right?
Fact: I'm 6'4"
Fact: I'm Canadian
Fact: I was a semi-professional boxer until I had to have two knuckles of my dominant hand replaced by a steel plate.
Fact: I am left-handed and my left hand is a full pound heavier than my right.
Fact: I am bilingual, natively French.
Fact: I have an unreasonable hatred of bears due to an incident in my teens where one slapped me into a tree and disfigured me. I now have a scar on my nose that I'm still somewhat self-conscious about to this day.
Fact: I judge people by their ability (perceived or proven) to take a punch.
Fact: I have CIP
Fact: I'm schizophrenic.
Fact: I sleep every 2 to 3 days due to mild functional insomnia.
Fact: Even though I'm 25, I've been living on my own for the last 8 years.