• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Slice of Life Really ? Seriously...

FandomVoyager87

Hazel Agatha Beaumont( NOES OC)
recrυιт
:mad: Everyone has a life . I do too , believe me and I got a part time recently , but I'm always willing to make time for people . I work very hard to be nice and patient at all times and I really feel like ... I'm just not worth any one's time . I put my time into being there for alot of people and yes , sometimes I wish someone would pay me that same courtesy. If there is some real big thing like an emergency to where you just need me to back off for a bit, tell me for lord sake . Again and again I been disregarded. Not here honestly yet I don't wish to experience something so unpleasant. I get there are those who got school , family , kids , and a job . I can trust in alot of you to be honest to me about your feelings, roleplay related or not . But I really want to believe that what I'm putting in matters. Just want to feel like I'm just as important. Because I'd like to be a part of the experience of roleplay here and making real friends. That is why I came to this site most of all because I do give a damb and I'm sorry that ...I have just been annoyance rather than a contributor. I just feel better getting all of this up my chest. If this just makes me a jerk to someone, really I... that just is enough shit for me.

Rebornfan320

recrυιт
recrυιт
:mad: Everyone has a life . I do too , believe me and I got a part time recently , but I'm always willing to make time for people . I work very hard to be nice and patient at all times and I really feel like ... I'm just not worth any one's time . I put my time into being there for alot of people and yes , sometimes I wish someone would pay me that same courtesy. If there is some real big thing like an emergency to where you just need me to back off for a bit, tell me for lord sake . Again and again I been disregarded. Not here honestly yet I don't wish to experience something so unpleasant. I get there are those who got school , family , kids , and a job . I can trust in alot of you to be honest to me about your feelings, roleplay related or not . But I really want to believe that what I'm putting in matters. Just want to feel like I'm just as important. Because I'd like to be a part of the experience of roleplay here and making real friends. That is why I came to this site most of all because I do give a damb and I'm sorry that ...I have just been annoyance rather than a contributor. I just feel better getting all of this up my chest. If this just makes me a jerk to someone, really I... that just is enough shit for me.
I know exactly how you feel. I feel like no one is taking the other person's view or possible situation into consideration. I feel emergencies that do happen the notification of it should be paramount to tell your situation and side. I want the same honesty for feelings roleplay related or not and I want to believe what I put in matters too while the feeling of being important of the experience but it doesn't feel like it to me that I have gotten or received that no matter what effort i have done.