• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

TATTOOS

Y

Yehet

draғтed
draғтed
What are your tattoos? Do you like or dislike them, do you have any future plans to get any?

I want a full sleeve in the future. I plan on getting my four dogs paw prints on the back of my arms above my elbows. Also, I want more roses with the vine turning into scripture that quotes a piece of one of my favorite poems.

Here is one of mine, the others I've got are small and irrelevant. xD

The swelling the next day was ridiculous! (Picture on the right.)

This is when my arm had gone down.

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
I have six so far, and want to be absolutely covered in ink.

My right shoulder has stars, the last stanza of Robert Frost's The Road Not taken on the left side of my chest, a star gazer lilly on my left shoulder, a cherry blossom branch on my left forearm, stars around my left ankle and a shark on my right foot. There is a candy skull a pin up and a geisha in the works. As well as stocking line along the back of my legs with Oaths of the Moments instead of bows at the top of them. Because Im a nerd...
429094_10102192945017437_923876131_n.jpg 406774_10150561138795115_245957366_n.jpg 262119_10150273325775115_7579438_n.jpg

Y

Yehet

draғтed
draғтed
Gosh the cherry blossom branch is gorgeous!! I'm going to try and stick with the rose theme on my body minus the dogs paw prints and I'm still thinking about that one. I love outrageous colors thought!

I did want a cactus at one point due to some song lyrics. I'm still thinking of how well it would look with the roses. I think it could mesh well though depending on the style.

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
All of mine, except the stars on my ankle and the star gazer, are done by the same guy. The star gazer is done by his apprentice and what I have learned form him is that if you get a good person you are loyal too they really can make all of your ideas flow and go together. That being said I am lucky to find that one artist so soon.

I am a super fan of vibrant colors as well. My fiance has a lot of black and white stuff and everything except my script and my stars are colored.

I really love that old school style of tattoo like your roses are. My shark is down in that style. Eventually when I am less lazy I will take a picture of my others. xP

Y

Yehet

draғтed
draғтed
All of mine, except the stars on my ankle and the star gazer, are done by the same guy. The star gazer is done by his apprentice and what I have learned form him is that if you get a good person you are loyal too they really can make all of your ideas flow and go together. That being said I am lucky to find that one artist so soon.

I am a super fan of vibrant colors as well. My fiance has a lot of black and white stuff and everything except my script and my stars are colored.

I really love that old school style of tattoo like your roses are. My shark is down in that style. Eventuallywhen I am less lazy I will take a picture of my others. xP
Oh yeah I want to stick with the old-school theme. It's just beautiful in my opinion. I'll always go back to the same artist he did a wonderful job in my opinion and he's worked for some really notable people in the tattoo world. ;v; I do realllllly want to see that shark tattoo!

B

BabyBlackBat

draғтed
draғтed
I know this is over a year old but I guess I'll be reviving it. I have one of my right shoulder blade. It is a large colorful butterfly that I will probably get recolored one of these years.

I I love it and have for years. Most don't even realize it's there because unless I wear a tank top or something you never see it. I really have no plans to get more, I guess at this point I am a one and done sort of girl.

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
I'm so glad you revived this because I realized I never actually posted my tattoos lol

I only have two right now. I really want to try to get The Mark of Cain from Supernatural on my right forearm, but I just gotta find time for it Thankfully, money is no issue for me because my step-brother owns a tattoo parlor so I can get my stuff done for free.

Anyway here are my tattoos:

A

AngelWithAShotgun

draғтed
draғтed
All of my tattoos are hand drawn so they're not professional looking but I like them more so because of it lol

I have more but my internet is acting up lol

M

MoonaMay_

draғтed
draғтed
I'am going to get some Hindu Bohemian and Pagan black ink tatts.​