• You spoke, and we listened! We have returned with an updated chat that you will notice hovering at the bottom of the screen that can be opened by clicking on 'Chat'. Within this, you'll be able to chat with members in the chatroom, and also send private messages through the chatbar, thus eliminating the need to go back and forth to your messages, your messages will go with you! Yay!
  • We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

The Official Casual Chatter Thread in Casual Chatter!

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Hey guys!

So this thread's purpose is to basically just chat with your fellow members if you don't have time to go into the chat room or you want to talk and no one is really available. There is no time limit to responding to others. Want to talk about rabid coyotes? Here you go. Life events? Right here. Get to know members? Yep. Went on a snowboarding trip recently and want to share? Feel free! Basically anything goes in here. Of course all site rules apply and you still need to be respectful of your fellow members.

So I'll start this off. How is everyone doing? How is this winter treating you? The winter here is absolutely terrible. There's something very wrong with the fact that Alaska is warmer than my state right now. I'm ready for this winter to be over.

So chat! Let's talk about nothing and everything all at the same time

C

Chiliarch

draғтed
draғтed
I'm doing fine oh angel of the Lord. It's summer now, but that's neither here nor there. I'm at work. Another twelve hour shift. Gonna go home and game with my wife tonight, so I'm really looking forward to that. How's your day? Night? How's your week?

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
My week is pretty good so far minus the fact that I have to work 6 days in a row again haha. At least I'm only working 5 hours a day again come tomorrow instead of full-time hours when I'm only part-time. It's nice money but not really worth it in the end. But I guess I shouldn't bitch when you got 12 hour days lol

A

AwakenedAngel

draғтed
draғтed
Lol. I hope you will find a job that you'll enjoy doing then.

K

KhFanWriter9

draғтed
draғтed
I'm finally trying the chats on this site. So far the instant messenger on the home page told me error when I tried it. So trying to chat here.

I really hope people respond to my first open rp soon, and I plan to make a couple more in the future.

I still have characters to create on this site.

I have not much to say, so yeah.. basically I'm here for chat.

says poke

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
Can you tell me what error it gave you? If you are talking about the Shoutbox chat I have not seen any errors in its long.

I have noticed you posting a fair amount of issues that seem to be something that the mods here are not seeing. If at all possible could you please take screen shots of what you are seeing. That will make it easier for us to assist you with the site.

Jason X

Jason X
recrυιт
Great thought on the CHAT SPACE. Captain. C.

And for the record this site is awesome! I've had some awesome stories. And cool people to write with, both, inbox and on the threads.

Jason X

Jason X
recrυιт
Like Kurt Angle always said...."Oh It's true! It's damn true!" XD
Just telling it like it is....but thanks! Nova. We haven't spoken. But I see that you're doing a great job.
Ignus does a great job as well. And she's a great writing partner to write with.

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
I love Iggy, she is Bae.

I am perpetually too busy for the world so I am not on as much as I would like. But now that I have my office set up again and have taken a bunch off of my plate I should be back into it for sure.

K

KhFanWriter9

draғтed
draғтed
I kind of can't do screen shots. Don't know how to send them. The issues aren't super important to act on. Just giving heads up on what works, and doesn't work on my end. My computer is upgraded, and some things just don't work on a upgraded computer.

Can't really jump in with this conversation.

L

Lex

draғтed
draғтed
(To the tune of "I'm just a kid" by Simple Plan)
I woke up it was 7
I waited 'til 11
To figure out that no one'd respond
I am still figuring the site
But I think its pretty alright
What's another night of waiting
When you're just joining an RP forum!
And here it goes
I'm just a noob
Somebody RP with me!
I'm just a noob
Sorry if I sound needy!
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone
And the world is
Having more fun then me
Tonight

Howdy Chat, how's it going?
I hope things improve on your end @KhFanWriter9
@Nova Wicked happy to hear it! Hope I'll get to RP with you some time!

Nova Wicked

Goddess of Inebriation
adмιnιѕтraтor
You can totally check out my interest thread! I am on off and on because I am planning a wedding and looking for a job but if that does not bother you I am all good.

L

Lex

draғтed
draғтed
Sweet, I'll go find it then.
Activity doesn't particularly bother me so long as I know you're still into the RP itself.
I'd rather someone tell me they're not up for it anymore than leave me hanging.

L

Lex

draғтed
draғтed
I literally just noticed I already posted there. If my recommendation of leaving which scenario to go with up to you isn't what you're looking for however, just let me know and I'm sure I can think up something myself. I just thought I'd give you the benefit of the pick as I'm a huge believer in "who you RP with" mattering more-so than "what you RP". If your partner is fun to play with, the game itself will usually be fun.

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Man I can't wait to start writing again. Was gonna try to do some tonight but got caught up with other site stuff, as you've seen. But I I'll definitely be back and RPing again soon in a few weeks. Can't wait!