• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Themes

Rogue

«Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ Bᴇᴀɴ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
I know we have our default theme, which is bitchin, but is anyone else kind of obsessed with the Halloween skin?

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
I just switched to the Halloween skin to try it out and it's awesome! Miss my dragon theme, though.

Rogue

«Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ Bᴇᴀɴ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
Well, now that we have our chat all set up, I can start remaking the base themes.
I have to find and make sure that I still have the images and things from that theme.

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
No worries if you can't find them. I can come up with new stuff for a theme for me.