• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Vault Hunters. Handsome Jack. PRE-SEQUEL!?

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
I don't know about you folks, but I am super pumped for the Pre-Sequel. Can't decide which character I want and I really wish I could pre-order this beastie on Steam. But no. Can't. Not yet.

Anyway, I played the first game, Borderlands, on the xBox 360 with the bro back when it first came out. He was Roland and I his Lilith. We trekked around and successfully beat the game. Took us some time because he never wanted to play (he got a tad butthurt over me doing better than him, oops).

Skip forward until Fall 2013. My boyfriend bought me Borderlands 2. Mad late on the BL2 bandwagon, but whatevs. In about 5-months, I earned my level 72 Zer0 and way too many hours that I don't even want to talk about. I was literally addicted to the game. All I wanted to do was play BL2. OBSESSED, I tell ye!

Now, I haven't played it in a while. It's quite simple. I maxed Zer0 out (well, I have the OP levels but... meh). I tried to go back and start over with Maya but, bleh. She's boring (think I made it to 7). Now, Axton? He's pretty sweet (16 currently). Might BL Binge this weekend because, why the hell not.

Honestly, every time I play the game, I see or learn something new. It is absolutely a blast. I get sucked in and cannot pull away. Played for 12-hours straight one day. Peed once during that whole spree. It was bad, but whatever! I enjoyed it. There's just something awesome about Zer0. He's just a cool character, in my mind. Can't get enough of him. I actually want to cosplay him. Not sure how to start, but it's one of my dream cosplays. And it won't be the usual Zer0 either (aka, standard Zer0). Nope, I want the Ech0location Helmet and the Maliwan skin (not sure which one; love the orange one but the blue and orange is so classy).

I could really go on for days about how much I love this game. But I won't. I'll be nice.

I TOTES BOUGHT BL2 CRATE SWAG BECAUSE... BECAUSE!

Sorry, random thought. Anyway, do any of you share this passion? Is so, we should game up! Or, /shifty eyes/, do an original character story. OR WE CAN JUST TALK ABOUT IT. I really don't care. Just need to let me BL Geek out.

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
ERMERGERD, I CAN PRE-ORDER THE GAME!
/screaming/

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
Let me just state that I am severely under-impressed by this game and will NEVER pre-order something like this again. Such a disappointment.