• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Well hello there! It's your friendly neighborhood Rebel

Jynnifer Long

The rebellious hopeless romantic
recrυιт
  • Hello there! I'm rather new to the site but I'm not new to roleplaying. I've been rping for about 17 years. I used to be really big into fandom. I am still willing to rp fandom. But now my tastes in men have....changed. It's hard to explain. But since I firmly believe in doing things differently I am an Aquarius after all so I know I am the rebel of the Zodiac lol I will answer each and every question in the guide. Pleasure to meet you all.

• How did you find RRP?
A friend actually sent me a link to the site. I used to be on Black Dahlia Roleplaying as Jynnien Emberlaine. Because of....reasons I haven't been active on the site so I decided to try rping again. I miss it. But I know I have changed since my time at BD.
  • What's your age?
35. But if you ask my daughters that's old enough to go watch the dinosaurs.
  • Why are you here?
I want to get back into Rping. Make friends. Be more social. Find ways to live out my fantasies. Don't we all?
  • What's your name/nickname/what do you like to be called?
I have many names. Jynnikinns, Jynni, Jynnien, Jynn. Only one person has ever called me by my full name at work and as far as I am concerned he is the only one allowed to not shorten my name.
  • What are some of your favorite types of things to roleplay?
I love dark romances. I love anything to do with blood and dark things like black magic. The Occult. I love things around the Occult or dark fantasy. I only rp male x Female and my tastes in men are....unconventional. I love sex in stories and I love rping stories of eternal love. Past lives things like that. I love blood play too. It's sexy if it's done right. But I do like fandom too. I can rp within fandom. I used to want rps with fandom guys. But now I don't. I am more than happy to play within the stories of fandom. I am more than happy to double pairings if you have a certain character you want. But....I only ask for one guy. I do give fair warning though I will only rp with a certain type of male character. He has to fit personality and looks of what I'm looking for. I know many people like making their own characters. I do too. I respect everyone's freedom to create their own characters and works of art. It is nothing personal against them. It's a me thing. I only wish to be devoted to the man in my life. This is my way of doing so within Rp. If that is ok with you I am down for most anything. I have very few limits when it comes to sex. I am looking for a guy who can play a switch though.
  • Where are you from?
Missouri. Or it can be called Misery as well.
  • What do you do for work?
I am a Stock Clerk for Walmart. Exciting right?
  • Are you going to University or taking classes? What are you studying?
I have a bachelors degree in History. My college days are long over lol
  • What are some of your hobbies?
Mostly I listen to music. I have been away from the rp scene for a bit but I'd like to get back into it. Before that I was heavy into rping. I love Video games too and I have been binge watching NCIS.
  • What kind of music do you listen to? Who are some of your favorite bands?
All kinds. I literally listen to anything I like. I tend to go more towards Rock though. I have too many favorite bands to name to be honest.
  • What is your life like? Do you have kids? Are you married? Etc.
What is my life like....well I've got two daughters. 17 and 13. I've raised my girls myself. I have found my soulmate and I am deeply in love with him. Unfortunately....circumstances are present where I cannot be with him right now. But one day I want to marry him. He's much younger than me as well. He is 23 and I am 35. That will also come into play in rp. I am divorced though other than that.
  • Do you have any pets?
My soulmate has a dog named Hunter. I hope in the future that Hunter will be my fur son. But other than that no I have no pets.
  • What's your favorite food? (Everyone can relate to food right? :D )
Chinese food. My perfect idea of a date is take out chinese food and intense gaming battles xD
  • What do you like to do in your spare time besides writing/RPing?
Game, watch shows, spend time with my daughters and well work.
  • What are some random facts about you?
I have a tattoo on my right arm that has my soulmate's initials. I know I know I'm crazy. At least I admit it!
  • How long have you been RPing for?
17 years. And counting xD
  • Have any social media (Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Skype, Etc) pages/usernames you'd like to share?
I hate social media. I stay far far far away from Social media. yes I know I am a dinosaur when it comes to this.
  • How did you come up with your username?
I always like to alter my real name somehow. The last name is from him. I just combined the two.
  • What are some TV Shows you watch and enjoy?
NCIS is a big one for me right now. I'm in season 5 and been binge watching it. I did watch The Walking Dead up until Carl died. Now I don't watch it at all. I have watched very little of Game of Thrones. Just haven't been interested in it. Stranger things. Binge watched both seasons during my thesis paper in college.
  • What is your personality like?
My personality. That's a tough one. I can be brash and outspoken. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. But....I love with all my heart. I am a caring person. I care about people I have never met. I tend to think of myself as a rebel. I change hair colors frequently. Crazy colors like pink, purple and blue. Although I am a natural redhead. I am passionate about things that mean a lot to me. But I have a rather kinky and dark side that I embrace in roleplay. I embrace my own darkness. I'm honest to a fault and I don't believe in lying to people. I don't believe in being mean to people so I never turn anyone away. Unfortunately that makes me a rather large target for bullies. Not that I truly give a damn what they think about me. Only certain people's opinions of me matter anymore. Before it used to bother me quite a bit. I guess I've toughened up since then. But I love to talk to people. I love to listen and help where I can. I like to make friends and be social.

• What are you looking for on RRP?
Friends. Roleplays I can lose myself in. Roleplays that can bring my fantasies to life. Isn't that what we all look for? xD

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
Hey there, Jyn! Glad to see that you decided to take up my offer of joining the site. If you haven't done so already, please read the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm or message me on skype and I'll help you out to the best of my ability. I'm so glad to have you here.

Jynnifer Long

The rebellious hopeless romantic
recrυιт
Hey there, Jyn! Glad to see that you decided to take up my offer of joining the site. If you haven't done so already, please read the rules. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm or message me on skype and I'll help you out to the best of my ability. I'm so glad to have you here.
You think I haven't read the rules yet? xD I may be a rebel but I'm not a rule breaker lmao

Eliah

qυєєи σf ∂υѕт вυииιєѕ
gloвal мoderaтor
Haha, it's just a standard thing. I wrote that out of habit. I remind the new members to read the rules all of the time.