• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

What Really Grinds your Gears?

Rogue

«Tʜᴇ Vɪᴘᴇʀ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
When people fish for compliments or you to say something to boost their own ego when you are already physically, emotionally, and mentally drained. And then get in their feelings when you don't say these things.

I have said this a million times, I will say it a million more:

Sometimes, when you go fishing for compliments, you're bound to catch a boot...

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
When work decides to change my schedule after I already saw it and got excited...

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
When your manager texts you "I need you to come in a half hour early tomorrow." Instead of practicing good communication skills and asking nicely... Sure I'll get out a half hour earlier (maybe) but don't tell me you NEED me to. Like what if I couldn't? Oh like when you told me I NEEDED to work New Year's Eve... Well lot of good that did anyway because I ended up going to the hospital after being there for 2 hours and having 10 days off because I injured myself on a day that I would normally have been off. This is why I see you as a stuck-up power trip cunt... Any GOOD manager would've been like "Hey can you come in and work 230-730 instead of 3-8 tomorrow?" Same idea, but they're being respectful... This is why I don't like you. You're disrespectful and quite honestly just a bitch and not the good kind.

Oh and I bet you're gonna have to tell me I NEED to work on the 26th of February when I have a doctor's appointment. Yes, I told you the wrong day at first, but I get my numbers mixed up a lot because I have dyslexia so fuck you. Sorry I'm not rescheduling that for you. It's a physical and I'm definitely not going into work afterwards and if I try to reschedule it, I'll probably be waiting until May for the next available time. Plus it's a Friday anyway which I purposely did FOR you because I know you usually give me Fridays off. And you knew more than a month in advance...

Oh and then denying my vacation time when I have company coming up for a week in March just because it's the week before stupid Easter. You're lucky I was in a good mood that day when you said you couldn't give it to me... Oh and for that day you were actually, for once, reasonable and respectful and nice about it. See what a big difference that plays when it comes to me? I'm rebellious by nature, you act disrespectfully towards me or like a fucking asshat, my retaliation will be 10x worse than your behavior. Even if it gets me in trouble (like suspended from work) because I believe in standing up for myself even if I'm standing alone and have consequences to deal with. I've been doing that for most of my life. Everyone wants whatever to "teach me a lesson" but you really just feed more of my fire and I'll be the one teaching YOU guys "a lesson."

This is why I would be a super dangerous and awesome revolution/rebellion leader....

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
Hate double posting but MORE RANTING FROM CAS

When someone tells you that you don't have a right to have a gofundme set up to help my mother because I just got a 3DS. Firstly, yes I see the point, so ok valid point, but at the same time I haven't seen this bitch since like Middle School? Maybe High School? She has no idea how my life has been since then and what's been going on. Even back then she didn't know we were just casual friends. She had no right making such an animadversion towards me. Secondly, I bought it with my Best Buy Credit Card which I chose the financing option so I didn't even buy it outright. I basically got it for free until my bill kicks in.

I work my fucking ass off to pay my bills and to help my mother where I can (like buying my own food and other necessities). I rarely EVER buy anything for myself for pleasure. MY MOM EVEN TOLD ME TO SPLURGE BECAUSE I NEVER DO. Not counting my tablet (which I did the financing option on as well so didn't buy it outright) I can't even remember the last time I bought myself anything for pleasure with my own money. I think it may have been my PS4 which I got over a year ago. But even then, again it was something I got with my Best Buy card and had 12 month financing on, so I didn't buy it outright. So let me rephrase; I can't even remember the last pleasure item I got for myself that I paid outright with. I think it was back in FUCKING OCTOBER when I bought the newest Assassin's Creed game. All my other money goes to helping my mom and paying my own bills. I'm currently driving around a metal death trap because I can't even afford to fix my fucking car and honestly it will probably end up getting Repoed since I can't even meet the basic requirements for an emissions test which I need to renew my registration. Also, I'm trying to save my money for a new car because it'd be less expensive than fixing my car.

So please don't act like you know what is going on in my life and that I don't have a right to ask for money to help my mom. Because that's why I set up the gofundme: To help my mother because I can only do so much with my part-time job.

M

MoonaMay_

draғтed
draғтed
When your family fights like cats and dogs. When your art is rejected from Art galleries and when people walk up to you and say you look prettier without all that makeup and cherry red hair dye.

Ignus

capтaιn
gloвal мoderaтor
When You are more then willing to come to work on your day off... more then once mind you for the same person. And take call over weekends you already have big plans (like husband's surprise birthday with people staying over from out of town and 30+ people coming over) same person btw.. And they don't help you out when you really need it. Say 'I would really like to try to be out of work by 5, because my anniversary dinner (being put together by someone else), is at 5.30. But my head tech said, no. You work until 7.. because ahe over booked the day... so I have to cancel my anniversary.

How is that my fucking fault that she over booked the day, and declined someone to come in and work for me becasue I didn't give her a few more days notice. This was planned on the spot, and has need in the works for a few weeks . It was a surprise because my husband and I have been crazy busy.

He is still recovering from back surgery, and I have been working almost 50+ a week. The most annoying part is the fact she told me to take long lunch or early outs so I don't get overtime. Fuck that. I am getting my minimum 36-40 hours this week if she pulls this. Fuck her if she gets mad for being on overtime when she won't let me out an hour and a half early. And get this. I normally only work until 5 normally on these longer days. GURRRR!!

Oh well. I will book my vacation for this December and go regardless... fuck her.

M

MoonaMay_

draғтed
draғтed
When one has to take care of your sick grandmom and every other family member is too busy to care I love my grandmother but I' am mad at my family.

Magentara36

That Damn evil Gremlin
recrυιт
When I get something simply because I want it and people question me. "Why get an MP3 player when you have a phone and a computer? That seems so redundant." Why can't I get things because I want them? Maybe I want to stay away from the Internet but still listen to music when I draw?
If I try to explain myself, they don't listen. It really ruffles my frills.
that is why I will answer, "Duh so no one knows Im tuning them out at work! nerds! ugh!" XD

Nolpen

Nol
recrυιт
(Contains religion and religious opinions. Just a small warning.)

People who think that all your misfortunes are all planned out by ‘god’ and everything happens for a reason. Now as a very firm atheist, I despise when people say this to me. So your saying all the abuse and mental health crisis’s I went through were all planned out by some divine being I don’t even know for sure exists? That’s a pretty morbid fucking god if I say so myself. Why does all the things that happen to me have to have an explanation? Maybe it’s just an unfortunate series of events, that just so happened to happen to me. Not everything has to be defined by god, or fate, or destiny. But of course, I wouldnt be able to say that aloud because people can’t respect differences in the real world and are always quick to provide hate comments, or try to convert me to whatever fucking religion they want me to believe.

Now, don’t misunderstand me, I fully respect and acknowledge all religions, and despite not believing in them, I will treat you with the same respect as another person regardless of your religious alignment. But when you go through lengths to try and define everything I do by saying “Thats (whatever god(s) they believe in) at work!” Or “Don't question what’s (god(s)) have planned for you.” Like can’t you just let me live my life without being fucking pressured to feel ashamed about my lack of religiousness? Is that so fucking hard? But when I call you out on it, you have the fucking NERVE to be offended and feel threatened because I “discriminated against your religion” Like bitch, all I did was tell you to not dictate my life every fucking second! I get enough of that when I casually mention to a stranger, thinking that they’ll accept it, that I’m atheist, only to get a wary look and a hurtful remark, telling me that I’m gonna go to hell or be punished by whatever fucking divine being. I get enough of that when people say I can’t say “oh my god” or “Jesus christ” in a casual conversation or as a reaction to something, when I “don’t believe in it anyways”. Like dude, just because I don’t believe in it, doesn’t mean I can’t refer to your religion. Religion is fluid, religion is open, and religion SHOULD BE and is perceived as accepting, however I can tell, from personal experience, that that is not the case for SOME people. I’m not speaking on religion as a whole, but some aspects of certain religions can be extremely toxic to people who are unfamiliar or who don’t practice/believe in it. I remember once in 5th grade, I was curious about my religions alignment, and so, just as a small experiment, I decided to announce that I was a Satanist for a day. And at recess that day, when I announced it, all the kids started screaming and backing away from me, except for the brave few who walked up to me, trying to confirm that “I don’t believe in god”. Once I confirmed it, they stayed away from me. I even told my teacher, and he immediately shunned me by saying “Your not a Satanist, I don’t believe you. You believe in God. What if I called your mother and told her what you just said.” Etc. He went as far as to write in a little book we took home to our parents that, and I quote, “Nolpen told the kids at recess that she was a “satanist”. I don’t believe this and I’d like you to convince her otherwise“. He then gave it back to me to take home to my mom, and I took that time to read what he wrote. I was shocked. He wanted my mother to convince me to abandon my religion! I’ve never felt so betrayed and just, hurt before in all my childhood. The teacher I trusted and loved, had totally just shunned me that day, simply because I said I believed in a different religion from his. It was a very traumatizing experience, but it also taught me what society reacted like if you weren’t ‘normal’ like everybody else. It was a very eye opening experience, and it was the first time I had actually gotten a taste of the real world. This just goes to show, religion isn’t all that people say it is, so when you try to convince me that ”God is real, you have to believe in him.”, sure, I’ll still treat you with respect, but don’t be surprised when I become a little wary of you. im not gonna get close to someone who might be hazardous to my emotional health in the long run, constantly dictating my life. No thanks.

Nolpen

Nol
recrυιт
I do really hate double posting, but this is just something I really need to vent about.

(Contains depression and mention of suicide and suicidal thoughts/tendencies. Also contains mention of parental issues and very strong opinions and emotions. Trigger warning.)

Dont you hate it when someone just has to come by and make your day a living shithole? The day was going so good, until you came along, raising all hell, acting like a fucking bitch, telling me to do things left and right like I’m your fucking slave when your literally right there, fully capable of doing it your damn self. I’ve had enough of being treated like a slave, alright? I’m a fucking slave to my own mind for Christ’s sake! I’ve been sexually harassed for years on end, and it’s still going, so yeah, I’m tired of being a fucking slave. Who the hell do you think I am? If you really wanted me that much, maybe you shouldn’t have emotionally abandoned me since I was 9. If you truly wanted me to treat you with respect and like a loving parent, maybe you should’ve fucking CARED! You always ask me “Why aren’t you happy? Why are you like this? Why can’t I have a normal daughter?” Well, if you truly wanna know why, it’s because of you! Your the main source of all the pent up anger, and depression, and all the suicide attempts, alright? Almost every one of the 12 suicide attempts I’ve done, were because of you! God fucking damn it, why can’t you just fuck off? Do you actually think it’s alright to treat your daughter like total shit, and constantly call her a “bitch” or that “I wish I never had you? Why can’t you be like other girls? Your a fucking disappointment!” and then, right when I think I’m doing ok, you come and try to treat me as a fucking slave? Not even as your fucking CHILD, but a slave? Because it’s not ok, and I’m not ok. I wanna give up, Every. Damn. Day, because of you. You refused to even accept me as anything other than a girl when I came out to you as genderfluid. You tried to use religion against me, not knowing that I was keeping my lack thereof hidden from you for that very reason. You forced me to wear dresses whenever I came to visit, use only she pronouns, use “female” etiquette, and a whole bunch of other bullshit. You have no idea how much I resent you for those years.

But of course, you never treated anyone else this way. Because I’m the only ‘girl’ in this family, you always think I should do everything, slaving away, while you and my siblings don’t have any responsibility? I go to college, I take extra classes, I do singing, I take art lessons, I have to deal with paying tuition, not to mention just trying to scrounge up enough money to fucking LIVE. And you’re over here, lounging around, forcing your spouse to pay the bills and rent, your house a fucking wreck, while also trying to threaten me into letting you tell me what to do? Fuck. No. You don’t get to do that. You don’t. I try my absolute hardest, to take care of my siblings. Despite them following in your footsteps, I work my ass off for them, and what do I get in return? I get treated worse than a fucking dog. At least a dog actually gets love, from their owners. Hell, at least a dog gets a stable home. Nope. Not me. So I really just want you to know, I fucking despise you, with every inch of my being. I would kill you myself, but it’s frowned upon in all 52 states, therefore, I can’t. But you’d best believe that I will be patiently awaiting your death day. Now, I have enough courtesy and manners, to attend your funeral, but don’t EVER expect me to mourn you.

Magentara36

That Damn evil Gremlin
recrυιт
When you ride the city bus and it is more disgusting than anything you've ever experienced because the homeless feel like even a bus is their toilet. UUmmm... okay.. everyone's right. $36.48 or $40 something paychecks really aren't worth dying for, and no thanks. Also super tired of the ones getting all worked up about the virus. It's scary AF don't get me wrong. But please, if you don't know anything about it stop pretending to! It's new and scary and people will freak out as it is until it goes away, whenever that is! That rant aside.. I'm tired again of flakey friends. You know the ones.. "Oh, I know it's your payday Amber, want to hang out?" Lol. Then when you're broke? "Don't call me." Yeah okay. Also the same friend continues to scream at people who even so much as ask questions or try to discuss this new virus. She's an evil hag to her kids, spends all her husband's money every day, and in general should not even get spoken to as she's so rude. Also: Rp. Rp has been starting to get on my MFing nerves lately. Like what is it that encourages so much ghosting here, and other areas? Are my character's THAT bad? do I suck at writing so much that maybe I should just fcking stop? I think personally on any of those issues of doubt I am well past time to just stop trying to out reach for rp. I'll keep whatever ones I have as I do love writing a good story with those who tolerate my apparent NO BRAIN/ POORLY EXECUTED ideas or whatever else is wrong with everything I do. And before someone @@s me or eyes me with that Stanky eye- ponder this for a moment. . .

80 times of dead rp's, ghosted or just people popping up and telling me :sorry, not feeling it! Sorry, I'm overwhelmed with other more fun rp's! gonna have to cut ours off like a diseased hand! bye! Based off your previous posts.. I think you suck." Me: Oh.. Sorry....... bye. -slinks back into the closet where she belongs and should never have stepped foot outside of. ^_^

P.s... only hostile about it because it keeps happening, and I am almost 100% sure it's my fault anyway. And big huge shout out to my current rper's. Life hard. I get that. <3 still going to appreciate every story we keep going! Despite how horrific I must be writing! Lol.

Nolpen

Nol
recrυιт
Rp has been starting to get on my MFing nerves lately. Like what is it that encourages so much ghosting here, and other areas? Are my character's THAT bad? do I suck at writing so much that maybe I should just fcking stop? I think personally on any of those issues of doubt I am well past time to just stop trying to out reach for rp. I'll keep whatever ones I have as I do love writing a good story with those who tolerate my apparent NO BRAIN/ POORLY EXECUTED ideas or whatever else is wrong with everything I do. And before someone @@s me or eyes me with that Stanky eye- ponder this for a moment. . .

80 times of dead rp's, ghosted or just people popping up and telling me :sorry, not feeling it! Sorry, I'm overwhelmed with other more fun rp's! gonna have to cut ours off like a diseased hand! bye! Based off your previous posts.. I think you suck." Me: Oh.. Sorry....... bye. -slinks back into the closet where she belongs and should never have stepped foot outside of. ^_^

P.s... only hostile about it because it keeps happening, and I am almost 100% sure it's my fault anyway.
I know I’m one of those people, so I just wanna apologize! I’ve been online, yes, but only for short periods of time, as I’ve been going through some stuff lately. So sorry about that!

Magentara36

That Damn evil Gremlin
recrυιт
Lol you're not one of those people Nolpen. We haven't even had a chance to start, we've both been busy I get that! :) Been worried about work, and yeah Depression/anxiety just plain suuucks. -offers easter candy- <33333