• We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Why are you so weird?

D

Destroya

draғтed
draғтed
This thread is just to let people tell some weird facts about themselves. Habits, hobbies, interests, etc. Weird is a good thing.

I like to collect cool and unique bottles like the 12oz Starbucks Frappucino bottle and strip them of their labels, then clean them as use them as glasses.

Glamocalypse

ܜܔ Ɽ₳₩Ɽ ܔ
gloвal мoderaтor
I obsess over pop culture, kinda like Pulp Fiction.

I quote movies.
I compare things to movie and directors.
I learn obscure facts about movies and directors and have a jeopardy like knowledge of them.

That is... if I like them anyway.​

D

Destroya

draғтed
draғтed
Taylor Swift is the literal fucking bomb. She is the amazeballs. The shit.

Rogue

«Mᴜʀᴅᴇʀ Bᴇᴀɴ»
adмιnιѕтraтor
My version of Indian Style is sitting with one of my ankles pulled up onto my knee.
I call it my weird sit thing.
Yes. I am eating cheesecake filling from the container.
Don't judge me.
I have a long standing affair with food.
weirdsit.jpg

Castiel

Angel of the Lord
adмιnιѕтraтor
I hardcore research things to make RPs and stories more realistic. Have a random question like "Well would THAT work in this world?" and I will research for hours and days and weeks to figure out if it would fit in.
Example: I was writing a book about an Ex-Delta Force and Ex-Green Beret Special agent dude. I researched the topic about what happens at boot camp, what happens after, how the training goes, what they freakin' EAT for a year and a half. I have never read so many books my entire life or watched so many documentaries before. Funny thing is, I never finished the book and it got lost when my computer crashed (I thought I had it backed-up on my external hard-drive.. but it was a different version of it. Not the version I had wanted.) and I just haven't had the motivation to rewrite it again lol But now I know all about the Army, Delta Force, Green Berets and Rangers (because I was going between him being a Green Beret/Ranger, so I researched both) and how they do things.
Another Example: I had a character who was an ex-Marine. I studied the shit out of the Marines to make the character more realistic, even though he was already a canon character for a series as it were. I even did some hardcore research on his background, re-watched the episodes that had bits of his history in them, even watched his facial expression, body language, hand movements, and listened to how his voice was.. JUST so he would be more realistic and I would play him correctly.

I also always have to have the volume of anything on an odd number and you guys will start to notice how my characters ages are usually odd numbers as well. Unless it's 24. I hate the number 24, but since that's my age now, I use it more, just like when I was 23 I used 23 more.

Taoist Panda

ѕcrιвe
ѕcrιвe
I exercise at home because I have a serious issue with people watching me work out which is why I dislike gyms so much. It's not that I think people care about me enough to watch me, it's the fact that they COULD be.