• You spoke, and we listened! We have returned with an updated chat that you will notice hovering at the bottom of the screen that can be opened by clicking on 'Chat'. Within this, you'll be able to chat with members in the chatroom, and also send private messages through the chatbar, thus eliminating the need to go back and forth to your messages, your messages will go with you! Yay!
  • We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Why are you so weird?

K

Kobayashi

draғтed
draғтed
I have over 30 unique languages represented in music in my library.

I get bored working in a linear fashion so sometimes at work, I perform my tasks backwards just to keep it interesting.

I've been handcuffed by police at gunpoint... (that was a HUGE misunderstanding... I'm a very lawful person U_U )

I have a strange affinity to spiral shaped objects.

My most irrational fear is that of butterflies. (Sorry, I do NOT think they are pretty...they are terrifying)

I can't play video games due to high anxiety, but I freakin' love watching other people play them.

Snickerz

Lady Snix
вanned
I would bite that shit right off it I did that. When I sneeze it sounds like I'm trying to open a portal to the underworld.

Lucky... When I sneeze I sound like a toy poodle.

When I'm tired I make what all my exes refer to as "cutie sounds"

K

Kobayashi

draғтed
draғтed
Me three! I sleep with an 8 foot pink squid my bestie made me for Christmas. I collect ocean themed plushies and STD plushies (You read that right.)

Snickerz

Lady Snix
вanned
Ok.. So we're all weird on the stuffed animal front. >^.^<

Course stuffed animals rock so it's all good.

Growing up... I HATED Barbie.... I am not now, have never been.... and will NEVER be... A "Barbie" girl.... I used to rip their heads off and throw them at the neighbor boys. *nods*

Y

Yehet

draғтed
draғтed
I still sleep with a stuffed animal.

I've still got a baby blanket (Blanky) that I've had for 19 years. I only stopped sleeping with it this past year because it's falling to pieces!

Y

Yehet

draғтed
draғтed
I hate that I am as tall as I am and would give anything to be short.
@kkaebsong is also ashamed of her height, but she's absolutely beautiful. Tall people are the greatest, I'm 5'3 on a good day and it's not fun when people pat your head all the time, or rest their elbows on your shoulders! Haha

P

Paincake

draғтed
draғтed
I have two homelands and express my patriotism towards both by foreign patriotic songs, practically expressing xenopatriotism... Yes, that makes as much sense as it sounds.