• You spoke, and we listened! We have returned with an updated chat that you will notice hovering at the bottom of the screen that can be opened by clicking on 'Chat'. Within this, you'll be able to chat with members in the chatroom, and also send private messages through the chatbar, thus eliminating the need to go back and forth to your messages, your messages will go with you! Yay!
  • We here at RRP have added a new member to our Staff! Be sure to go and congratulate Ignus on their promotion! We love you, Iggy! Thanks for sticking with us! --Rebellion Roleplaying Staff
  • Wanting a new Role Play but feeling a bit shy? Remember we are a family here. Don't be afraid to take the first step, send the first message, and start something new. If you want someone to bounce ideas off of you can always look for us in the Chat, we are here. We love role playing as much as you do.
  • If you are having problems registering please contact Castiel at CastielRRP@yahoo.com.
  • Be sure you follow your dreams always! Unless it is about following a clown into a sewer. Maybe let that one go...
  • Hey, Rebels! We're working on updating our interface, and need to reinstall and find replacements for addons that were unfortunately outdated and incompatible. Please be patient, and we will have it up soon!
  • Check out our new Character Catalogues section!
  • Top RP Sites Top RP Sites Want some more partners? Vote EVERYDAY for us on TopRPsites! Top RP Sites Top RP Sites

Why are you so weird?

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
I tiptoe when I walk up the stairs. No idea why. It's not to be quiet, I just do it.
When I'm nervous or stressed, I touch my ear. Sometimes I don't even know I do it.
I cannot stand lima beans. They feel chalky and they taste bland to me.

Snickerz

Lady Snix
вanned
I've lived in the USA all my life... I've never even been outside the states except for like a week to Mexico and it wasn't very far into Mexico (that's not what makes me strange, that helps me get to it)

All the family tree that has been traced back for my family goes back to Britain, all the way to us coming over on the Santa Maria and beyond....

I drink with my pinky up.... I don't know why, and it's not just with tea... It's with anything..... Doesn't matter what I drink out of, or what the beverage I subconsciously always have my pinky finger up.

I literally have to think about not putting it up. lol.

X

Xavirne

draғтed
draғтed
I drink with my pinky up.... I don't know why, and it's not just with tea... It's with anything..... Doesn't matter what I drink out of, or what the beverage I subconsciously always have my pinky finger up.

I literally have to think about not putting it up. lol.
Depending on the glass, I have this happen to me. It's whenever I drink out of a wine glass. Anything else and the pinky usually doesn't rise. I... I blame Spongebob for my pinky-up thing. I watched that one episode too many times and it just happens now. ^^;

Snickerz

Lady Snix
вanned
I eat lemons like oranges... Peel... Salt... Eat...

Personally I don't think that's weird but when I tell someone I'm eating a lemon they respond with "raw?" Like I have an eye growing out of my forehead. lol.

I eat gooseberries before they're ripe. (while they're still green and sour) Apparently you're not supposed to do that. lol.

I think "red delicious" apples are one of the most disgusting thing that was ever invented.

I like peanut butter and banana sammiches.

Onion and butter ones too, but you gotta get the white onion, mmm yummy. *nods*

Taoist Panda

ѕcrιвe
ѕcrιвe
From the time puberty was in full swing to about age 18-19 I sneezed exactly three times every time I thought about something sexual.

Rogue

Pᴇʟᴠɪᴄ Sᴏʀᴄᴇʀʏ
adмιnιѕтraтor
I subconsciously dance while grocery shopping.
Like, bouncing on my feet, cha-chaing with the buggie.
Like there's a soundtrack going off in my head.
And sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it until people are looking at me like I've sprouted genitals from my forehead.

Snickerz

Lady Snix
вanned
I subconsciously dance while grocery shopping.
Like, bouncing on my feet, cha-chaing with the buggie.
Like there's a soundtrack going off in my head.
And sometimes I don't even realize I'm doing it until people are looking at me like I've sprouted genitals from my forehead.
This

I hum.... I hum most times I'm alone in public.

Darkyyy

Seeker After Thrills
вanned
I always lock my bedroom door when I go to sleep at night. I have that feeling that if I don't, someone will sneak in and kill me in my sleep. Weirder still is the fact that I live alone in my apartment, but I still do it. I did that ever since I was in my teens and saw a really unsettling horror movie - I can't remember the title right now.

I love punching myself in the face sometimes, and quite hard... I like that dull pain of the punch - bit of a pain freak I suppose I am. Probably a sideeffect of being deep into BDSM in my sex life...

Alex Gray

The Gray
ѕergeanт
I love punching myself in the face sometimes, and quite hard... I like that dull pain of the punch - bit of a pain freak I suppose I am. Probably a sideeffect of being deep into BDSM in my sex life...

Fight Club anyone~? XD

But since we're on the topic, when I get bored, like when I'm in class or doing something I really don't want to do, I get horny... I don't know why. Just do. Kind of a pain.

Um... While I'm walking, I think of scenarios of like RPs, movies, etc. and then I end up saying my character's monolog out loud. I still have my teddy bear that my mom made for me out of my dad's shirt before I was born. His face is so squished~! Oh~! And I think of weird things! Like earlier today, I was wondering that

if you finish a sentence in a different place

are you actually finishing the sentence, or are you just making two fragments?​

Taoist Panda

ѕcrιвe
ѕcrιвe
Fight Club anyone~? XD

But since we're on the topic, when I get bored, like when I'm in class or doing something I really don't want to do, I get horny... I don't know why. Just do. Kind of a pain.

Um... While I'm walking, I think of scenarios of like RPs, movies, etc. and then I end up saying my character's monolog out loud. I still have my teddy bear that my mom made for me out of my dad's shirt before I was born. His face is so squished~! Oh~! And I think of weird things! Like earlier today, I was wondering that

if you finish a sentence in a different place

are you actually finishing the sentence, or are you just making two fragments?​
A sentence knows not space but only time ^_~

I

isos_duke

draғтed
draғтed
Duke wants to post here and seem like a contributing part of society!

I'm obsessed with Disney. Now, you may say 'oh, well I really like Disney too'. No, I mean OBSESSED. My room is decorated ceiling to floor in Disney stuff, it's dream to live/work/get married there and I would happily throw all of my paycheck at buying Disney stuff if I didn't have to pay bills. Xavi can vouch; she often sends me random songs or movie clips to have me guess what movie it's from. She does the same thing with obscure characters from time to time too.

I also used to raise pigeons and want to do that again. I love birds, almost as obsessed with them as Disney, though I don't know nearly as much about them (not all of them anyway).

A

Arsenal

draғтed
draғтed
Raising pigeons sounds time-consuming yet awesome. Who isn't obsessed with Disney tho?

I used toe nail clippers to clip dead skin from the bottom of my feet. Even if there is no dead skin, I still do it.

I

isos_duke

draғтed
draғтed
Raising pigeons sounds time-consuming yet awesome. Who isn't obsessed with Disney tho?

I used toe nail clippers to clip dead skin from the bottom of my feet. Even if there is no dead skin, I still do it.
It was and wasn't time consuming? They were pretty self-contained creatures. You let them out, toss some food out for them and they were happy. The hardest part was when we found out other animals were getting into their area and killing them -.-

Lmao, that's a good question, though I think my family takes it to a whole new level XD
Sadly, though, my boyfriend isn't obsessed with it... He's learning though! I was proud when he was able to tell me what movie the song I was singing was from XD

I used to do that! More when I was in high school as I was an athlete back then, no so much anymore >.>